Can someone explain WalkingEvent in OS2

zeejfps

Just use the localWalker instance provided by the Script class.

Can not, I have created an A* pathing algorithm that generates a path from a position to a position taking into account collision flags, etc, etc... Now I just need a good way to traverse the path, and I do not feel like rewriting the walking.

Can not, I have created an A* pathing algorithm that generates a path from a position to a position taking into account collision flags, etc, etc... Now I just need a good way to traverse the path, and I do not feel like rewriting the walking.

If you create the entire path using map data, then just use a pathing algorithm to walk the path.

If you find the destination point position by position as you walk then just create a MiniMapTileDestination of the point and click it.

If you create the entire path using map data, then just use a pathing algorithm to walk the path.

If you find the destination point position by position as you walk then just create a MiniMapTileDestination of the point and click it.

That is what I need, the pathing algorithm, aka the part that will click on the tiles or the minimap. Like I said I can write my own but I do not see the point when it should be build in.