Accounts Stuck In Random Events Needed (free 30 day VIP)!

Laz

We need as many accounts as possible stuck in ANY random event which OSBot 2 has trouble completing! You can PM me (@Laz), or @Ericthecmh the account details via private message on the forums and rest assured that we will not steal your accounts.

Please allow the account to remain in the random event for up to 24 hours so that we have enough time to test them.

We will PM you whether or not we will use your account. If we use your account, you will be given an extra 30 days of free VIP privileges. Once we are done using your account, it will no longer be in the random event. No further botting/activity will occur on it and you will be free to change the password. 

Again, we need as many accounts as possible especially for the ones that don't work!

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Laz and the OSBot Team!

Users who have contributed accounts:

• Eliot (x1)
  • Jack (x1)

Hey, I have an account stuck in a random, But for some reason I can't PM anyone...

Please sort this out...I'am willing to give you access to my account ect...

Hello, i just tried OSBot 2 client today. Run a wc script for 45 minute and was transferred into a random event. the character doesnt do anything for 10 minute. I check the log/command below client but nothing appeared except for starting the script which was 45 minute ago. I didnt know you could report random event problem in the forum. I was asking "FarmerFish" if the client had problem which may cause the client not to solve the random event but he said the client was fine. So i gues this is something the developer team missed. Anyway the random event my character got caught/stuck was the soldier one which you have to follow order like star-jump, jog, sit-up and such. Hope this wil help the developer team. Thank you for your time and good work everyone.

[ERROR][06/21 04:45:42 PM]: Uncaught exception!

java.lang.ThreadDeath

at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.terminate(EventExecutor.java:256)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(ScriptExecutor.java:233)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(RandomExecutor.java:210)

Idk wtf is this lawl

Also got another random thats dif its the box instead

11b92498d5b4683413710f737f183b38.png

Edited by Trustmybet

[ERROR][06/21 04:45:42 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.ThreadDeath
at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.terminate(EventExecutor.java:256)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(ScriptExecutor.java:233)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(RandomExecutor.java:210)

Idk wtf is this lawl

Also got another random thats dif its the box instead

11b92498d5b4683413710f737f183b38.png

I believe we have fixed this problem. It should be fixed in the next osb2 release.

Where is a list of all of the randoms you need? I get accounts stuck everyday but I'm not sure which ones you are looking for.

Send all of them then...