My introduction

NoahTheWeebWolf

Hi, I have been here since around July 2013 but haven’t been too active on the forums, I figure since I Intend to become more active around October 1st this year now might be a good time to introduce myself/advertise my future services onhere

(mostly questing stuff… I really like quest).

I could bot skills for others too, but I especially like quest, not really goodwith the minigames. Monkey madness is perhaps one of my favorite quest if not my most.

Ok… my name is Noah; I am a senior in college even though I only began college in fall 2012(so graduating a year early).HUGE!!! Nerd, 3.91 GPA even at the accelerated speed and lots of extra-curricular activities (senator for student government since my 6th day as a student but resigned in mid april this year so a little short of two school years worth of membership).

I am also the secretary of my university's anime club since March this year, and as of mid may this year I am also the president and founder of my own group on campus

“The College Libertarians” *it’s basically the group for college students/faculty who support/identify with the Libertarian political party basically."

So after two solid years of nonstop work/pressure I am on summer break, and it feels unreal. I am still quite busy/no memberships with my RS accounts since February when I was hacked for 30 mil =(. Just an F ton of LSAT prep (Law school admissions test).

That’s going well and is obviously my priority, so there is a total embargo on stuff like runescape… for now

(September 30th is the day after the big test so then I can live life again and become closer to being more active on here).

Here's a little fun fact about me as well; that is I used to be 100 pounds overweight, so I am quite determined, and I liketo apply this determination artfully into everything I do making me quite the perfectionist.

That said I really am looking forward to the day where I can establish my services here at osbot forums and provide those interested with a very well done/reasonably priced transaction.

Regards, Noah