[JAVA] Beginners Guide To Java by RSBP

Rs Bots Pro

I have some computer programming knowledge as I took a class for it junior year in high school.  I'm considering trying to make my own simple bot and teaching myself java.  My question is, when I was learning coding everything had to have a name.  Where do I find the names for everything is rs or do I name them something myself?? Ex. If I wanted my player to attack a goblin, what would I name my player and the goblin?  Would be great if someone could answer.  Hope I'm making sense.

I have some computer programming knowledge as I took a class for it junior year in high school.  I'm considering trying to make my own simple bot and teaching myself java.  My question is, when I was learning coding everything had to have a name.  Where do I find the names for everything is rs or do I name them something myself?? Ex. If I wanted my player to attack a goblin, what would I name my player and the goblin?  Would be great if someone could answer.  Hope I'm making sense.

Every monster in RS has a id, for example 4523. You assign that number to a variable like so :

int Goblin = 4523;