[JAVA] Beginners Guide To Java by RSBP

Rs Bots Pro

sorry but this is an necessary tutorial. if people want to learn Java they should go by a book written buy professionals (or torrent one). following an online guide teaches you incorrect techniques and only the very basics, plus you won't learn anything about the language it self.

i don't believe i comment upon content you publish in the graphics section? As such if you dont have anything positive to say, do not comment. you should know that by reading the mod CP area rules. /End.

To the readers.

i will post the next one tonight, very soon been on call out all week and thus no time for the forums. Thanks for being patient! <3

i don't believe i comment upon content you publish in the graphics section? As such if you dont have anything positive to say, do not comment. you should know that by reading the mod CP area rules. /End.

To the readers.

i will post the next one tonight, very soon been on call out all week and thus no time for the forums. Thanks for being patient! <3

this board is open to all members of the forum. every member has the right to express their opinion as long as it does not break any rules. don't try to be smart about it, if you can't accept criticism the internet is not for you. 

and it doesn't matter if you comment on things I post? I don't know what you are getting at

• Like 1

this board is open to all members of the forum. every member has the right to express their opinion as long as it does not break any rules. don't try to be smart about it, if you can't accept criticism the internet is not for you. 

and it doesn't matter if you comment on things I post? I don't know what you are getting at

I am aware that everyone has an opinion that's fine i have no problem with that, i do have a problem with people just trolling for the sake of it. Every word in all 3 posts is very informative and put in the most basic terminology possible. Even more so than the dummys book posted else where. If even 1 person learns from my help then i will be happy so pipe down if you don't like it don't visit the thread. Simples. /End discussion on that one.

EDIT:

Lesson 3 is now active.

hope you all enjoy it smile.png

Edited by Rs Bots Pro
  • Like 1

To the readers.

It's called criticism, you should accept that.