Why Permed?

Viivva

I know most of you guys will say "They don't give out 2 day temp bans often anymore.", but that's total bullshit. Just about every single topic I've seen on here saying they've been banned for 2 days is when they get caught for the first time. Why was my account permed? I mean tbh, macro-minor and macro-major and Bot Busting bans are pretty much the same thing I just think it would matter about how many times you've been caught. Yes this is my first time ever getting caught. I mean ever. Never been banned on Eoc or anything. Can I appeal it saying it's unfair for me to get a perm and have these other people only get temps? Is there any way for me to get my account back. I had my dad send an email and I've sent 3 messages using the message center and the only message I've gotten back is one that's saying my payment was canceled and that if I wanted to learn more I should go to their "My account is banned" page. What do I do  :s

If you're perm banned you're not getting it back. Don't bother trying.

You sure I shouldn't at least attempt??

ask @jagexwealth 

There's that at least, maybe. Their "My account is banned" says they aren't doing that anymore. But umm I could try. ;P

say goodbye...

Thanks for giving me hope :)

I was permanent banned (macroing major) in one ban today as well.

;'(

Perm ban = Don't read appeals because they already investigated.

I've noticed, two weeks and I've gotten 1 reply. Also it was automated and didn't really help me in any way. Worse than calling the banks and talking to someone halfway across the world...

@JagexWeath *

just so you don't give any personal information to some random smile.png

Loled, thank you :D

They give out 2 day bans if u get caught by a jmod or something that speaks to you and u don't talk back or respond for a while. These perm bans happen when their bot detection system detects you're using a bot ....not sure how... ?if they collect information about how you behave in terms of clicking/ mouse movement and match it with other banned players.

Perhaps if a players is caught botting- the script they used is recorded and anyone who matches similar movements to that script consistently for a long periods gets flagged up. I can't imagine runescape detecting your using a osbot client otherwise everyone in here would be banned in one go.

...i got banned today + i was frequently watching to make sure i didn't get stuck or i replied when someone spoke to me- but after a short period i got perm banned (i can only assume they recognised the script i was using- auto fighter bots- and it matched the same script other banned players used).

Edited by sub

They give out 2 day bans if u get caught by a jmod or something that speaks to you and u don't talk back or respond for a while. These perm bans happen when their bot detection system detects you're using a bot ....not sure how... ?if they collect information about how you behave in terms of clicking/ mouse movement and match it with other banned players.

Perhaps if a players is caught botting- the script they used is recorded and anyone who matches similar movements to that script consistently for a long periods gets flagged up. I can't imagine runescape detecting your using a osbot client otherwise everyone in here would be banned in one go.

...i got banned today + i was frequently watching to make sure i didn't get stuck or i replied when someone spoke to me- but after a short period i got perm banned (i can only assume they recognised the script i was using- auto fighter bots- and it matched the same script other banned players used).

Really? I thought most people were caught by the system and not the J-mods

Edited by Viivva