Wealth requirement for feedback.

RoomScape

Vote!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should feedback have a wealth requirement?

I'm not saying let there be any money on the account. Just that you have to pay for a service if you want fb.

Yes I know but think of this.

Person A (Buyer): Hey I'll pay 500k for Waterfall Quest

Person B (Seller): Okay sure, But we need to charge 1M for feedback and I REALLLY want my Feedback to expand on my sales

Person A (Buyer): Well I will just say I paid 1Mil so I can leave Feedback and you do the same?

Person B (Seller): Sure thing, don't tell anybody though!

Yes I know but think of this.

Person A (Buyer): Hey I'll pay 500k for Waterfall Quest

Person B (Seller): Okay sure, But we need to charge 1M for feedback and I REALLLY want my Feedback to expand on my sales

Person A (Buyer): Well I will just say I paid 1Mil so I can leave Feedback and you do the same?

Person B (Seller): Sure thing, don't tell anybody though!

Difference is that when they get caught, they get infracted - maybe banned since it's considered fb fraud - and that's that. It's a hell of a lot better than the current one, though.

I support.

But this isn't gonna stop someone "charging" 1m for that 1xp gain if they really wanted to get feedback like that...

There should also be a rule stating no fb farming, which what you mentioned would obviously be categorized as such.

• Administrator

If I go to a users feedback and see 100 bond trades, or a user with a few 100M trades, it is up for me to decide who is more trust worthy. Number of feedback doesn't mean "trustworthy" to me. My one feedback is worth more than about 50% of people with over 100 that are doing bond trades. It is your judgement to go through and see what they are. If someone has a bond shop and has sold over 500 bonds they would have 0 feedback according to your logic. Just because they didn't do as much wealth doesn't mean they aren't trusted. It is all about how you look at it.

553fc8ee927c6ec1a9edf57844186c03.pngI think a bond is the perfect amount. 

• Like 1

If I go to a users feedback and see 100 bond trades, or a user with a few 100M trades, it is up for me to decide who is more trust worthy. Number of feedback doesn't mean "trustworthy" to me. My one feedback is worth more than about 50% of people with over 100 that are doing bond trades. It is your judgement to go through and see what they are. If someone has a bond shop and has sold over 500 bonds they would have 0 feedback according to your logic. Just because they didn't do as much wealth doesn't mean they aren't trusted. It is all about how you look at it.

Your feedback is fishy

7fb75c8cad.png

if someone else would have this kind of fb, it would get removed instantly o.O

according to my logic, what?

And doing a free service proves someone is trusted?