APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

the problems i'm having is that when the rock crab loses aggro (which is about every 10 mins) my character would freeze in the spot instead of running down then back to the farming location. 

and you need to fix the world hopper. it works maybe like 1/2 the time.

i'm really mad at this point MOST OF THE TIME IT'S JUST IDLE. I'VE USED THIS SCRIPT BEFORE MY SETTING ARE CORRECT! PLEASE RUN IT YOURSELF FOR LIKE 1 HOUR AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS WRONG

THE WORLD HOPPER DOES NOT WORK AT ALL

yup i'm done it's been over a week FIX it already

It is not the scripters fault. It is client related so I can't really do anything about it unless he wants to make a totally new world hopper on his own which might not be that easy and very time consuming.

Does this script works with mirror client?

Should do yes, you can request a trial to test it out (here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-script-trials-free )

I purchased the APA rock crabs for $5 though PayPal.

I purchased the Rock Crabs one. Will it be automatically added when osbot is online ? Because don't have it.. I payed $5 for it.

It should automatically be added to your scripts list. Osbot is currently offline due to the resizeable update which caused the launcher to break. When the devs fix it (shouldn't take long hopefully), you should be able to bot :)

Apa

Bug

- withdraw item enter x amount. (doesn't input number)

-Local Walker Path

Probably both due to recent updates. It probably doesn't enter an amount cause the IDs have changed for the latest rs version, and similarly for the minimap. If you aren't already, use the normal rs mode (not resizeable), otherwise just hang around and i'm sure the next client release will fix these issues :)

Apa

For some reason it keeps logging me out :/ I have all tabs, and food. How can I fix this ? I noticed that it does it when I select 27 lobsters. Then when i change the amount it does it all but doesn't put in the amount of lobsters I want in my inventory.

Take a look at the console underneath the bot. It should tell you what you're missing! :)

Apaec