APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Nope and this happened twice first time it happened i got to tele away and the time i got killed i was watching a movie came back and was in lumby...in w337

weird af

For now just disable worldhopping. I'll mention to alek (dev) that the worldhopping occasionally returns pvp worlds when it's not meant to .

apa

weird af

For now just disable worldhopping. I'll mention to alek (dev) that the worldhopping occasionally returns pvp worlds when it's not meant to .

apa

seems like it's not just you, it's happening to everyone.

any way to do a failsafe during the hop to make sure that it doesn't enter that widget area as a temp fix? or do a world isloggedin check to ensure it isn't a pvp world?

seems like it's not just you, it's happening to everyone.

any way to do a failsafe during the hop to make sure that it doesn't enter that widget area as a temp fix? or do a world isloggedin check to ensure it isn't a pvp world?

Atm i'm using the hopToP2PWorld() method which for some reason (according to you guys) is returning a pvp world.

I've reported this issue to the devs and it should hopefully be fixed in the next client version.

For now just don't use worldhopping if you've got some risk with you! :)

Apaec

Some free scripts work better then this lmao

Then go write your own instead of flaming here. I've tried to be helpful to you but you refused to listen, and if you have nothing else to spend your time doing then I suggest you go outside. Please don't post anymore hateful comments here as they don't achieve anything and are unnecessary.

Personally think this is a flawless script :) up until recently I have been having a banking issue :/ I am running this again today to see if it is still having the issue. It will sit in the bank and on the log, it is saying x24 tuna and x1 cammy telle, repeatedly but not clicking or it will get stuck in the g/e window. only successful trip is if i have food removed and start it, then it is good to go for 1 trip. :/ 

other than that 50-75 has been F L A W L E S S :D so to all who say this script is worth nothing, I disagree! Great script and thank you for putting time into it. Apaec!

Hey! you're right, it's an error with a faulty update alek pushed earlier yesterday, but it's been fixed since then. As for the problem with banking, I thought I set it to bank junk. odd. I'll take a look and see what I can do as I thought it already did that smile.png

Apaec

Oops! I just got this. Hopefully my last post is not a duplicate, i forgot I posed this! 

Personally think this is a flawless script smile.png up until recently I have been having a banking issue :/ I am running this again today to see if it is still having the issue. It will sit in the bank and on the log, it is saying x24 tuna and x1 cammy telle, repeatedly but not clicking or it will get stuck in the g/e window. only successful trip is if i have food removed and start it, then it is good to go for 1 trip. :/ 

other than that 50-75 has been F L A W L E S S biggrin.png so to all who say this script is worth nothing, I disagree! Great script and thank you for putting time into it. Apaec!

Oops! I just got this. Hopefully my last post is not a duplicate, i forgot I posed this! 

Still having issues eh? 

I'll try and do some debugging after my exam today and see what I can find

apaec

Hey I really love this script, but it has been having a problem. I will start the script at the cammy teleport and it will then run to the bank to get tabs and fish, but upon arrival in the bank, it just logs out. I have tried starting the script in the bank and when I do it just immediately logs out. The script still works when I get it running on the path with everything in my inventory, but it makes multiple trips impossible. Please help me out. Thanks so much.

Hey I really love this script, but it has been having a problem. I will start the script at the cammy teleport and it will then run to the bank to get tabs and fish, but upon arrival in the bank, it just logs out. I have tried starting the script in the bank and when I do it just immediately logs out. The script still works when I get it running on the path with everything in my inventory, but it makes multiple trips impossible. Please help me out. Thanks so much.

There's always a reason for the script to stop. Please open the console below the client and see what message it lots. It will tell you what you got wrong! :)

apa