APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Every time I start the bot it says I can't run multiple bots because i dont have VIP. I am only running 1 bot. help

Odd.... This is for sure a bug with the client but that's pretty wierd seeing as you do have VIP, lol. Perhaps let the staff know by creating a thread in the forum bugs subsection? 

GL and happy botting,

Apaec

I just bought this bot for $4.99. I then tried to run the script and it didn't even recognise it as a script, i either want a refund or a working rock crab killer bot please...

Hi there, no idea why this is happening to you, most likely script wasn't added just yet as you payment request wasn't processed yet. If you have problems regarding anything other than the function of the script, please PM @Maldesto as he is the administrator.

Script seem's to be working perfectly.

But I don't like the path walking to the crabs, it uses the minimap, but still only click to run a few tiles. This makes the character stop almost every click.

I think it could work like some anti-ban too, if it clicks as far on the minimap as it can, and also keeps the character running.

And thanks for the auth.

Bot keeps getting stuck just north of bank along path, starts to walk to rock crabs, but stops clicking and goes idle.....

Also, the walking needs to be updated, it clicks like 5 spaces on mini map ahead, stops for a sec and then moves a little bit futher..repeat... Takes like an extra 3x times to walk there

Bot keeps getting stuck just north of bank along path, starts to walk to rock crabs, but stops clicking and goes idle.....

Also, the walking needs to be updated, it clicks like 5 spaces on mini map ahead, stops for a sec and then moves a little bit futher..repeat... Takes like an extra 3x times to walk there

I'm using the client's walking method which is being improved as updates are released. Hang in there ! Also I'm not sure why it's getting stuck, there's no reason for it to. I'll look into this. Thanks for the report!

Oh yea: must have been atleast 24h since I committed it anyway. Does it work? (a)

Edited by Apaec

Came back to computer standing in lumbridge. Might because of a random.. But got rol'ed so still had all my items.

Is it possible you can add a "death-walk incase of rol" and a "logout because of bot died"?

That's odd, I thought I added a feature which logged you out if you died... :/ I'll go back over the code and make sure It does do log out if you end up in lummy. 

Thanks for letting me know!

apaec

EDIT:

Seems there was a bug with the death detection which I have fixed in version 2.04 (which should be available within 24 hours). Thanks for the report!

VERSION 2.04

• Fixed a bug with death detection sometimes not stopping the script.
  • Other general bug fixes.
Edited by Apaec