APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey 

I did my best to design it such that it will run to a different crab if a player is attacking your current one. I did this because some players get angry like you said when other ppl attack ur crab so In order to avoid this I made it choose a different crab. If it's not working correctly I can always take a look but when I ran the script a week ago or so, everything seemed in order ohmy.png

apa

i watched it for about an 1 hour and not alway but very often when someone run at the same time and get it before you it happen. let me know if you fix this i will buy it after smile.png

btw thank for the trial!

Edited by raph

at the east rock crabs location, it got stuck near the mine when it tried to get aggro, and it also got stuck in some trees on the way to rock crabs idk if these are just random occurences... it was runnin fine before

Hey

I believe pathwalking is having some problems (it seems on mirror only). The devs are aware and i've opened a bug report thread to discuss the issue. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it myself, so I guess we've just gotta wait for the devs to push a fix. smile.png Just so you know, it is a universal issue and happens to all mirror users on pretty much every script. So i'm sure it's at the top of the devs priority list!

As a temporary fix, you can run the script on injection until the next mirror client version is released. Sucks, I know :/

Apa

Edited by Apaec

i think world hopping fucks it up... it works fine when i have it off... the script works flawlessly on injection, and pretty well on mirror mode... kind of a hit or miss if it will get stuck or not on mirror mode... but it helps if you go to an unpopulated world so it doesnt have to worry about moving a lot looking for rock crabs or avoiding cannoners.

Edited by froglegs

Hey; found a potential script issue after trying to let it run overnight.

I signed up for a bank pin a couple or three days ago, and when trying to bank for the first time after logging in, it does the thing where it asks if you wanted it and gives you two options (Yes, etc. or No, etc.). And it seems that the script doesn't support it? I woke up this morning to the bot/script standing at Seers bank, wiggling the cursor around/near the two options, for about 3 hours, as far as I can tell (fingers crossed no ban haha) by the log. I'm not sure if it's a client thing, or something missing in the script, but it'd be dope if it was fixed if it's the latter.

Edited by melodiousmagic