APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

To avoid misclicks, the camera is forced to stay facing up (this is how most people play anyway). But it can still move from side to side and can move to focus on certain things should it need to. But it will always return to the top.

apa

Apa,

I'm nearing on 21 hours here on another run. I'll send you a link once I get it.

I've been botting for around 10 years now. I'm happy to say this is the best script I've dealt with.

Gave you a review. 5 stars.

P.S.: @ 85 range, how much ranged xp/hr do you reckon this script gives?

Apa,

I'm nearing on 21 hours here on another run. I'll send you a link once I get it.

I've been botting for around 10 years now. I'm happy to say this is the best script I've dealt with.

Gave you a review. 5 stars.

P.S.: @ 85 range, how much ranged xp/hr do you reckon this script gives?

Hey!

thank you very much for the review and kind words yet again! <3

Would love to see all screenshots you send me, but PLEASE BE CAREFUL! last think I want is for you to get banned.

At 85 range, it depends how you train it. I'd probably recommend training at nmz over rock crabs though, because of the non-existent chance of getting banned. It's really afkable too, only have to check it every 30 mins or so. This will get you 50-60k exp with a rune crossbow, void and broad bolts. It's free too :D

As for using the script, it would depend how you train it. Broad bolts, maybe 40-50k exp/h no breaks. Iron knives maybe 35-45k exp/h no breaks. It depends! xd. But I would deffo suggest NMZing it

apa

What do you suggest to do to not get banned whilst using this bot?  Because rock crabs is infamous for its ban rates.

I suggest using generous breaks, and getting VIP if you can afford it. The reason for VIP is that you get access to the mirror client (more info here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/ ) which really helps lower ban rates.

Hey man could I please have a free trial to test it out before buying? Thank you.

My member ID is 182948.

Done. Enjoy! :)

apa

yea but i can't find the download link anywhere.

You need VIP to be able to use Mirror mode. It costs 10$ or you can buy it with OSGP. ( feel free to contact me if you wish to buy a voucher ).

However, I have never used Mirror mode and used it for over 18 hours in a row ( breaks enabled ).

I really suggest looking over your breaks and make it so you actually take some else you will get banned.

Guest ryankevin1201

Hey APA. I love the script but it doesn't seem to run more than 2 - 3 hours. I get home and it's always logged out. 

Today it only ran for 1 hour. Does anyone else have a similar issue? I even have world hopping not selected.

Hey APA. I love the script but it doesn't seem to run more than 2 - 3 hours. I get home and it's always logged out.

Today it only ran for 1 hour. Does anyone else have a similar issue? I even have world hopping not selected.

Hmm. Open the console below the client to see the reason for it stopping. if there's an error, please send it to me ! :) - it seems to be running just fine for me tho :s

apa

Hey m8 could I catch a free trial to test b4 buying please? Im new to this

member id is 183275 thanks

of course. I've given you a 24 h trial starting now. Enjoy! (and remember to run fixed mode!)

apa

Hey m8 could I catch a free trial to test b4 buying please? Im new to this

member id is 183275 thanks

of course. I've given you a 24 h trial starting now. Enjoy! (and remember to run fixed mode!)

apa

Whats the ban rate like on this?

Can this do rock crabs at waterbirth?

Script does not support waterbirth island, and the ban rate is hard to tell... probably just the same as any other script on osbot ^^ if you bot, you've gotta accept the risk of being banned and unfortunately getting banned does happen.

In order to prevent a ban I suggest botting smart by using the mirror client, frequent and generous breaks, and playing legit inbetween.

Apaec

Guest ryankevin1201

If a random event pops up it waits till it kills the crab(s) before dismissing the event. Which looks kind of odd.