APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

okay so i'm having a problem where when my character is trying to hop world for whatever reason (too many players/cannon) it would run away to hop, stop half way and reroute back to the rockcrabs and just stay in this cycle.

Does this happen on mirror client?

to my knowledge mirror client is a little buggy for worldhopping so it can cause problems. I suggest just disabling worldhopping while I do my best to push a temporary fix for this later on today/tomorrow.

Apa

the bot does not work on any version now for me, despite working eaarlier. It now just stands there. If I have enough food in my invent it says out of food and idles. If I turn off food it stands there and says idle/in combat.

Not sure what's causing this but i'll take a look for you. Someone else reported this too. Im thinking it might be something to do with the latest client release but i'm not sure.

apaec

Awesome fucking script mate paid 5$ for fucking piece of shit script,hops to PvP world and gets killed 10/10 script what a fucking waste

Hahaha

On the topic tho

It shouldn't hop to pvp worlds... Although worldhopping is handled by the client, I took extra care to remove pvp and f2p worlds from the choices list. It must have misclicked while on the main page :o. I'll se if i can recreate this problem.

Apaec

LOOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

I fucking died reading this rofl