APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

you the best! thank you!!

np, let me know if you need longer to decide :)

Apa

APA ROCK CRABS - GUI CONFIGURATION INFO:

GUI = Graphic user interface (the screen which pops up when you start the bot)

Paint = onscreen graphics overlay (eg white drawn squares when fighting crabs, drawn on path, and the exp tracker).

• Save button

When the script is started for the first time, it will load the GUI with the default options. Whenever you press the save button, the current format of your GUI is saved to a local file on your computer. When you next start up the script, this local file will be read and your settings will be the same as the last time you saved it.

• Start button

Once the settings are filled out, when you press the start button, the script will begin. The GUI will close when you press start, and you will not be able to change the configuration of the script while it is running.

• Like 1

It seems to take forever withdrawing stuff from the bank, it goes back and forth between withdrawing my food, exiting the bank, depositing the food, hovering over the tab and food, closing the bank again and so on like that.

This has been an error for some time now and I'm looking to make a few changes to how banking works. this shouldn't be an issue but I think there must be some inconsistency in the client code as it seems to miss the object model frequently. It should sort itself out eventually tho.

apa

This has been an error for some time now and I'm looking to make a few changes to how banking works. this shouldn't be an issue but I think there must be some inconsistency in the client code as it seems to miss the object model frequently. It should sort itself out eventually tho.

apa

Yeah it works itself out once and a while but like just now it tried to do it for around an hour (looked at the log) and then it just said "can't find camelot tab" and then turned off the script after two hours. I know I've used banking in my own scripts and it seems to work fine, but then again I usually don't withdraw it using the model rather the ID/Item name. Do you think that's something you could do as a hotfix while you wait on the fix? I noticed it last time I used it on my pure about a month ago too so I'd say the Devs don't really have it on their priority list.

does food work for you, if so what are you using and what hp percentage are you on?

Yes food works for me, it's just the banking that does not. Currently I'm using Tuna eating at around 30-35% hp, but I've used Lobster before as well. 

Edited by Pro

Yeah it works itself out once and a while but like just now it tried to do it for around an hour (looked at the log) and then it just said "can't find camelot tab" and then turned off the script after two hours. I know I've used banking in my own scripts and it seems to work fine, but then again I usually don't withdraw it using the model rather the ID/Item name. Do you think that's something you could do as a hotfix while you wait on the fix? I noticed it last time I used it on my pure about a month ago too so I'd say the Devs don't really have it on their priority list.

Yes food works for me, it's just the banking that does not. Currently I'm using Tuna eating at around 30-35% hp, but I've used Lobster before as well. 

Will try and push a fix today.