APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Also Apa, it's not walking far enough to reset the aggro on the crabs.

I just watched it run away 5 times and it wasn't doing it properly. Idk if it's because I selected range potions, but something is wrong.

If you had it run east to the cave, it will reset there too. Not sure how much of a rework that would be.

took out 4 range pots, got to crabs, blooy thing drank all 4 of them in about 10 seconds! perhaps look at that..

Edit: and how do we get rid of the 'place your ad here' banners, in the way of paintwork,  and/or the character and map etc, annoying!

UPDATE!

Version 2.07

• Script should now refresh rock crabs by walking a longer distance
  • Fixed Ranged Potion interaction

Happy botting!

apaec

Another bug for you. 

If you select Ranged Potion with a quantity more than 1 with only one left in the bank, it will continuously pull out the only ranged potion in your bank, and then bank the inventory. Leading to an infinite loop.

Also, it has not logged under the belief it has been lost. So no bugs on that :D

Edited by Bewood

Just picked up this bad boy! Thanks for the trial! I just bought, and cant wait to get back to that glorious grind.

edit: Ok after 5hours run time, i am a bit shocked to find out i was trying to attack with no ammo, for lord knows how long..

Im a bit paranoid now thinking how rediculously botlike that must look. Regaurdless, so far so good. Next time i will make sure i have enough ammo.

Edited by CortexJK

hello I bought this script yesterday buts its not eating my lobsters or dirnking super strength pots?

Are you making sure to tick 'Use Food' and selecting Lobsters on the drop down list?

And have you accidentally moved the slider on when it should eat?

Silly question but you never know.

Edited by Bewood

I would go 2 hours with around 1 hour break in betweeen. but i only ran for a total of less then 5 hours.. like i mentioned above it was running for idk how long trying to attack without any arrows in.. im really guessing thats why i got caught.

Yes it must have been that. I have botted for much longer, and still not caught. Bad luck..

haha, i got this for trial and thank you for that :),

i ran it for like a few hours and ban.

dont say it has to do anything with the script maybe its just bad luck. but weird that it did fall together.

only thing i had a problem with in the script was that he ran like 8 times in a row to refresh. all not far enough. but i see you patched that :)

Hey guys, I noticed a lot of replies. I've been away since Sunday evening getting back on Thursday, so I won't be able to push any required updates until then when I get home. what I will fix on Thursday:

- will make script stop if you ran out of ammo

- will make script stop if not enough pots in bank, instead of continuous looping.

• Like 1

UPDATE!

as promised, as soon as I got home I pushed an update.

V 2.08:

• Script now stops if you're out of ammo and using ranged
  • Script stops if not enough food/pots are detected in bank
  • 'Collect Ammo' option in GUI is now 'Use Ranged'. Ticking this box enables the check for ammo and will automatically pick up your ammo for you!
  • Super Combat Potion support! script now fully supports super combat potions.

Enjoy the update, let me know if anything isn't working!

apaec

VERSION 3.00:

• Added official SDN logo in response to the latest client update
  • Made some changes/improvements in the source, can't remember what they were but nothing big
  • NEW GUI! read belowfor more details.

I am pleased to announce that I have finished developing the latest GUI for APA Rock Crabs!

The new GUI features a tabbed layout, meaning the time spent with that cluttered, hard-to-navigate GUI is over!

The new GUI has a smaller window size which means it's no longer overwhelming.

What I would like to know from you:

• Does everything in the new GUI work well?
  • Does the new GUI have anything which is 'cut off' (anything which looks odd/doesn't fit on the window).

Please let me know!

(GUI = the window which pops up when you start the script, where you can choose all the settings).

Happy botting & enjoy the update!

Apaec.

PS anything going wrong? let me know.

Hi Apaec,

I have been using your bot alot lately! but i've noticed one problem. when the bot starts walking from the bank it chooses the east path to the rock crabs correct? when you get just passed the estate house thingy it gets stuck and wont move, like it can't find the path. if you stop the bot and restart it, it starts walking again.

hoop you look into it. 

Nevertheless best bot on the snd! money well spend.

Cheers

Hi Apaec,

I have been using your bot alot lately! but i've noticed one problem. when the bot starts walking from the bank it chooses the east path to the rock crabs correct? when you get just passed the estate house thingy it gets stuck and wont move, like it can't find the path. if you stop the bot and restart it, it starts walking again.

hoop you look into it. 

Nevertheless best bot on the snd! money well spend.

Cheers

Cheers - I've not heard of that bug before. Looking through the code, it seems theres no reason for it to do that as the failsafes cover it. I'll look back over it but it sounds like it could just be a random one-off situation :/ Thanks for reporting tho, and thanks for the kind words!

apaec