APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hi there, I just want to say ive never used such a flawless and reliable bot like this one but the last couple of days my bot has been abit dodgy, it spam clicks some times and then it will refresh crabs when they don't need to be refreshed, it will also do things like attack a crab then run to another one. it still runs fine it just lowering my xp per hour. Thanks for the bot anyhowhappy.png

Hi there, I just want to say ive never used such a flawless and reliable bot like this one but the last couple of days my bot has been abit dodgy, it spam clicks some times and then it will refresh crabs when they don't need to be refreshed, it will also do things like attack a crab then run to another one. it still runs fine it just lowering my xp per hour. Thanks for the bot anyhowhappy.png

Hiya friend,

I'm glad you like It. Often errors like this are actually caused by lag. I haven't actually changed any of the combat code so if it was working fine before, there's no reason why it should now, other than lag. Are you sure you're running OSBot on enough memory / don't have huge fps drop / have a stable connection?

Thanks for the kind words,

apaec.

my 13 year old account just got banned because of this fucking script. I used it 10/17/2014 from 12 am to 6 am wake up and my accounts perm banned, thanks for fucking me don't trust this guys script guys theres no fucking anti ban shit on this.

Sorry you got banned mate, but let's not forget that botting is against the runescape rules! There's always the risk and by botting you should accept the risk and be well aware of it. That's also a long time to bot for. Perhaps you should have been more careful with your account as after all I cannot take responsibility for your carelessness! The script has good antiban, however I can assure you that antiban isn't going to stop you from getting banned. 

Sorry for your loss nonetheless, and good luck,

apaec

my 13 year old account just got banned because of this fucking script. I used it 10/17/2014 from 12 am to 6 am wake up and my accounts perm banned, thanks for fucking me don't trust this guys script guys theres no fucking anti ban shit on this.

Start botting smart. Been using this for some nights now without getting banned.

But I found another bug, while it was banking.

I ran out of food, so I had less than the chosen amount from the gui, in my bank. But instead of just using the food (under 27) or terminating the script, it stood at the bank for hours, trying to take the selected amount out. But because that failed, it would just click "Deposit inventory bag" and try to take the right amount, over and over.

Start botting smart. Been using this for some nights now without getting banned.

But I found another bug, while it was banking.

I ran out of food, so I had less than the chosen amount from the gui, in my bank. But instead of just using the food (under 27) or terminating the script, it stood at the bank for hours, trying to take the selected amount out. But because that failed, it would just click "Deposit inventory bag" and try to take the right amount, over and over.

thanks for report - will push a fix tonight !

Ok so this is what id call a premium script. Best one ive tried so far..

Only complaints in my hour of using it so far, is a lack of looting.. idk if it has tiers of value in what it considers picking up?

it doesnt pick up only what i dont want it to which is nice, dont know if its intention or not lol.

Second, is the movement using the minimap, it looks a bit weird and like someone is trying to run to crabs while

afking. really not a deal breaker.

Third, my guy in some worlds will run into the forest and back. Randomly. Im not sure why and ill investigate further.

The thing with crabs is its such a populated area in every world it makes me very nervous to run here. Ill be keeping an eye for final opinions after my trial is up.

But so far with the smoothness and humanlikeness i give it a solid 9/10.

Edited by CortexJK
  • Like 1

79KfgpC.png?1

Really nice script, but I was thinking..

But about the world hopper, really nice feature, but sometimes it hops from a really good world, because someone just logged in to check, and relogged again after or he teled away.

I don't know if it is possible, but if it could have a little delay when the world gets too crowded, to see if someone logs, that would be awesome.

79KfgpC.png?1

Really nice script, but I was thinking..

But about the world hopper, really nice feature, but sometimes it hops from a really good world, because someone just logged in to check, and relogged again after or he teled away.

I don't know if it is possible, but if it could have a little delay when the world gets too crowded, to see if someone logs, that would be awesome.

Heya ! There used to be a delay however I got a complaint that it was handing around and so I removed the delay. I think if you have a delay, it will go attack a crab, realise world is too full and will want to hop, however cant because it's in combat. Admittedly it would hop after killing 1 crab, but idk, It seems to be fine as it is for me. I mean alot of people at rock crabs run this script so even if I added a delay, alot of bots would hop at the same time xD

If others want this feature as well, I'll implement it. Thanks for letting me know!

rAGevPq.png

When walking to crabs, bot get stuck here for around 10 minutes and after that it sends this error:

[ERROR][Bot #1][10/23 10:08:05 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent@51b2e623
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(xn:150)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(xn:41)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(xn:225)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(yo:90)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(gh:114)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(gh:57)
	at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(rd:546)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walk(sl:134)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker$1.loop(sl:211)
	at org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalLoop$1.execute(ad:189)
	at org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalLoop.start(ad:33)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walkPath(sl:138)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walkPath(sl:67)
	at Main.mainclass.onLoop(i:1085)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(og:219)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
[WARN][Bot #1][10/23 10:08:12 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[WARN][Bot #1][10/23 10:08:17 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now... 

Edit: this just came also 

[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 10:08:25 PM]: Could not find the data orb, activating run manually. Please report this bug!
Edited by Roflcopter

rAGevPq.png

When walking to crabs, bot get stuck here for around 10 minutes and after that it sends this error:

[ERROR][Bot #1][10/23 10:08:05 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent@51b2e623
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(xn:150)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(xn:41)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(xn:225)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(yo:90)
	at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(rd:546)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walk(sl:134)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker$1.loop(sl:211)
	at org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalLoop$1.execute(ad:189)
	at org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalLoop.start(ad:33)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walkPath(sl:138)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.LocalWalker.walkPath(sl:67)
	at Main.mainclass.onLoop(i:1085)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(og:219)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
[WARN][Bot #1][10/23 10:08:12 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[WARN][Bot #1][10/23 10:08:17 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now... 

Edit: this just came also 

[INFO][Bot #1][10/23 10:08:25 PM]: Could not find the data orb, activating run manually. Please report this bug!

This is an error with the client so unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it! :( I'll inform alek when i get round to it