APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

i just bought the script how do i get it now?

I bought this an its not in my scrips, an it wont let me add it to my list.. But i got the paypal payment on my paypal.. Someone help plz?

Help add my skype   Live:Stay_3hun

same here add my paypal if owner is online sobe_Fez

i sent you a request already

Hi guys, I do not handle payments, they are handled by OSBot itself. Please send a PM to @Maldesto As he controls the store and he will help you from there.

apaec.

V 2.03

• Fixed error with walking where player rarely gets stuck on the path to rock crabs
  • Bug fixes

Happy botting all!

On it's way walking from the bank, it gets stuck near the Home portal, and won't walk any further (unless I manually get my character a bit closer to the rock crabs).

It sits there for hours. Please fix smile.png otherwise this script is excellent.

script is fine , just baught it , but now i cant walk from where the orb is , please fix

Hi, i've been noticing a glitch lately with your script. As i'm a pure that trains at rock crabs, ocasionally i do have to rebank. Whether im using ranged or melee, whenever i go to rebank, it teleports to camelot, does the right thing (gets the right amount of food/tele etc.), but the only problem is is that it stops half way there. For example, after banking, it's wlaking to rock crabs. The bot never ends up reaching rock crabs, it stops half way there. This is very frustrating because you can only do 1 trip over night, and therefore are not getting the max xp possible. Thanks.

• Like 1

V 2.03

• Fixed error with walking where player rarely gets stuck on the path to rock crabs
  • Bug fixes

Happy botting all!

Hi, i've been noticing a glitch lately with your script. As i'm a pure that trains at rock crabs, ocasionally i do have to rebank. Whether im using ranged or melee, whenever i go to rebank, it teleports to camelot, does the right thing (gets the right amount of food/tele etc.), but the only problem is is that it stops half way there. For example, after banking, it's wlaking to rock crabs. The bot never ends up reaching rock crabs, it stops half way there. This is very frustrating because you can only do 1 trip over night, and therefore are not getting the max xp possible. Thanks.

Fixed this error earlier today!

thanks for the report though. Please check that your script is running version 2.03. If it is then this shouldn't ever happen again!

Edited by Apaec

The bot insta-logs out when I start it. I have 2k lobsters and 20 tabs in the bank, how do I get it to run?

What message do you get down the bottom ? most likely that message will tell you what's wrong.

Perhaps make sure the food+tabs are all in the main tab? I believe the current banking API only accounts for items in tab 1.