APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

i bought the script how do i add it onto my osbot please help

Hi there! 

It should automatically be added once you buy the script.

If you are still having issues please PM @Maldesto (he handles payments and transactions)

I, unfortunately, cannot help much as I do not have access to this side of the client.

Thanks,

Apaec.

when you run out of food it doesnt bank without teles for more food if you could fix that please

How can it bank with no teles :p you have to make sure you have teles in your bank and it will withdraw them and use them. I can make it stop the script if for whatever reason it is at rock crabs and has no teleports, but i'm not sure. When i return I might add a walking option so it doesn't rely on teleports but walking would seriously cut the exp rate, especially on pures :c

yeah maybe even just having it shut down when its out of food would be good if walking back isnt an option

a long with walking back to  east rockcrabs right when it gets to the split between east and west rockcrabs its starts to walk back and forth

hoping worlds it kept clicking on the same world and not even logging in when using the hop when too many people function

at low lvls the bot will not loot arrows if it doesnt kill the rockcrab close and will not talk to randoms unless the rockcrab is dead which resulted in the random attacking then when it ate food it switched from attack the rockcrab to attacking the random which resulted in 20 pieces of food being eaten then teleporting

Edited by treys33

yeah maybe even just having it shut down when its out of food would be good if walking back isnt an option

a long with walking back to  east rockcrabs right when it gets to the split between east and west rockcrabs its starts to walk back and forth

hoping worlds it kept clicking on the same world and not even logging in when using the hop when too many people function

at low lvls the bot will not loot arrows if it doesnt kill the rockcrab close and will not talk to randoms unless the rockcrab is dead which resulted in the random attacking then when it ate food it switched from attack the rockcrab to attacking the random which resulted in 20 pieces of food being eaten then teleporting

I'm still away but i return on the 23rd.

Here is a list of issues I will fix / add to

- Option to walk back to bank

- Script stops and logs out if for whatever reason it died (failed random event solvers by the client)

- Potentially add to the arrow looting to loot if the stack is larger than x or if you're not in combat

In terms of the walking back and forth glitch i've actually already heard about this and I wrote a patch the day before I left. Unfortunately the flight was at 4am so I had no time to push the update. I will push it when I get home along with all the other fixes and improvements!

With regards to the worldhopping glitch, worldhopping is handled by the client and unfortunately bugs with that I cannot fix and are only fixable with those to API access (the developers / API team). I'll let them know that something's fishy but there's nothing I can immediately do about that one, sorry :s

Thanks for letting me know about these,

Apaec

Firstly, I don't find the script flawless at all (Whether there are claims or not). 

I have already died twice when using it for the second time. I am now currently using it for the third time and will see how it goes.

There are several problems that I'm finding with the script, and no Not the client. 

Firstly, it takes 9 minutes just to go from Seers bank to east side were the crabs are.. 9 minutes??? Come on... seriously? It'll press the run button and when the run finishes it doesn't even click it no more at all after that... 

Secondly, it keeps pressing to pick up arrows yet my inventory is full.. therefore it doesn't attack the crabs instead it keeps trying to pick up the arrows.

Also it just randomly exits when it feels like it..

Why does it stop when a random happens? This isn't common in other scripts. (May be with the new beta client) But even so you should mention this in your first post, before people purchase your script and not only mention what is so great about it the pros and cons are important and vital for payers to see before they make purchase.

I honestly don't believe this is the best script out right now.  Just when I felt The exp is decent and thought it'd be okay to leave for a bit I end up in falador 10 minutes later... and then again the bot exits. 

Personally I always used Nezza's Rock crab script. It was a lot more stable and less flawed than this one and I was able to freely leave it on for hours and hours even throughout the night while I was sleeping as it was really that good with this one I feel the only safe way to bot is to monitor and babysit this script which personally isn't pleasing at all and in fact very disappointing. 

I'd still be using it today, and now if his script was updated for Osbot 2..

I'm just disappointed more than anything paying $5 and feeling that I am getting the best script apparently on Osbot 2 yet, the script lacks so much.

I would really look into fixing the script, and not just blaming the client for all the players deaths and bans, etc. Cause truthfully you shouldn't have to sit around babysitting a script, if its the best script out in OSbot 2 as you claim, why would we need to babysit it? 

Don't take this the wrong way or feel that I am in anyway attacking you or the script but seriously no one has mentioned anything wrong with it (As far as I've seen), and everyone thinks it must be really flawless and great cause theres nothing bad said about it, but the truth is this script is far from flawless with quite a lot of issues. Is it good to use? Yes it is as an alternative if you want to babysit for hours. But logging out randomly, and not logging back in. Dying twice on two attempts, trying to pick up arrows when your inventory is full, 9 minutes to get from bank to rock crabs, ending up in random locations, isn't exactly ''The best script'' or a script worth paying $5 for at least not yet or at this time. 

Don't make such claims if your script can't delivery the service you claim to provide. 

Very disappointing.. 

I would look at dedicating in more time for this script as it does have potential if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. Just listen to your users/payers and take their advice were possible, listen to the bugs/reports that they give you and fix it up asap. 

That way you'll become a better developer and the script will become better as a whole.

Good luck.

Edited by addrian

Well if your not using range, then your not going to be seeing the problems I'm having.. and why I am quite frustrated. I just hope he will make a fix on this. As I did have high hopes for this script.

I can confirm Melee is working well so far, been in the hour point. I have had to slightly babysit it now and then as when it does the random ''run away'' sometimes it gets stuck, but besides that so far melee is working well. 

Will see how it goes today and post a new proggy tomorrow.

Melee is working well enough to say it is fine for melee to be left on without having to babysit. Done several hours and all is well. 

Range however is still an upholding issue, and I would ask you get onto to it as soon as applicable to fix this problem. As I would much rather be training range than melee at this time. 

Regards,

Addrian

• Like 1

I don't know how you exactly claim this to be the best script out for osbot 2, really beats me.

Firstly, I don't find the script flawless at all (Whether there are claims or not). 

I have already died twice when using it for the second time. I am now currently using it for the third time and will see how it goes.

There are several problems that I'm finding with the script, and no Not the client. 

Firstly, it takes 9 minutes just to go from Seers bank to east side were the crabs are.. 9 minutes??? Come on... seriously? It'll press the run button and when the run finishes it doesn't even click it no more at all after that... 

Secondly, it keeps pressing to pick up arrows yet my inventory is full.. therefore it doesn't attack the crabs instead it keeps trying to pick up the arrows.

Also it just randomly exits when it feels like it..

Why does it stop when a random happens? This isn't common in other scripts. (May be with the new beta client) But even so you should mention this in your first post, before people purchase your script and not only mention what is so great about it the pros and cons are important and vital for payers to see before they make purchase.

I honestly don't believe this is the best script out right now.  Just when I felt The exp is decent and thought it'd be okay to leave for a bit I end up in falador 10 minutes later... and then again the bot exits. 

Personally I always used Nezza's Rock crab script. It was a lot more stable and less flawed than this one and I was able to freely leave it on for hours and hours even throughout the night while I was sleeping as it was really that good with this one I feel the only safe way to bot is to monitor and babysit this script which personally isn't pleasing at all and in fact very disappointing. 

I'd still be using it today, and now if his script was updated for Osbot 2..

I'm just disappointed more than anything paying $5 and feeling that I am getting the best script apparently on Osbot 2 yet, the script lacks so much.

I would really look into fixing the script, and not just blaming the client for all the players deaths and bans, etc. Cause truthfully you shouldn't have to sit around babysitting a script, if its the best script out in OSbot 2 as you claim, why would we need to babysit it? 

Don't take this the wrong way or feel that I am in anyway attacking you or the script but seriously no one has mentioned anything wrong with it (As far as I've seen), and everyone thinks it must be really flawless and great cause theres nothing bad said about it, but the truth is this script is far from flawless with quite a lot of issues. Is it good to use? Yes it is as an alternative if you want to babysit for hours. But logging out randomly, and not logging back in. Dying twice on two attempts, trying to pick up arrows when your inventory is full, 9 minutes to get from bank to rock crabs, ending up in random locations, isn't exactly ''The best script'' or a script worth paying $5 for at least not yet or at this time. 

Don't make such claims if your script can't delivery the service you claim to provide. 

Very disappointing.. 

I would look at dedicating in more time for this script as it does have potential if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. Just listen to your users/payers and take their advice were possible, listen to the bugs/reports that they give you and fix it up asap. 

That way you'll become a better developer and the script will become better as a whole.

Good luck.

hi mate :o

thanks for taking the time to post this, I do really appreciate it. first off I'd like to say that I never claimed this was the best script! (not sure where you got that from but most certainly I didn't claim it!)

secondly, while the client is still in beta, a lot of the randoms are broken. I am (as much as you are) frustrated that they are not working and a lot of the hooks are askew. This is what's causing the deaths, stops and so on which you're experiencing. I would love to help here but unfortunately there is nothing I can do!

as for walking to the crabs, the script should reactivate its run at 80% but I'll make this 50 so that it spends less time walking when it could be running.

I will also fix the arrow picking up and make sure it checks to make sure you have space.

I am still , however, abroad and as much as id love to push an update, I physically can't. expect one on the 24th when I return.

thanks for the pointers, suggestions and comments.

apaec.

Hey man I bought this script on the store using paypal, but have not received use of it. When I go to click it it just says buy? Can you please grant me access? Thanks a lot

Hi there!

@Maldesto handles payments so I'd suggest dropping him a PM and he'll sort it out for ya ( nothing I can do as I don't have permissions!)

-

apaec

SENT FROM PHOnE

• Like 1

Hey  Apaec,

It was on the initial post of your thread, thats where at least I got it from. None the less I removed that part post now since you said it wasn't you who claimed it,  I Appreciate your honesty and good will to know these issues will get fixed, I am most pleased and look very forward to continuing to use your script.  

Also just to make a quick proggy update, I'm getting 16k exp per hour and its going at 6 hours strong going great, as said range right now is a bit bugged up with errors, but it's good to know you'll get onto that.

The update day is fine, I look forward to it!

And your welcome.

Thanks bud.

Edited by addrian