APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Just noticing a kind of huge problem. When it's claiming exp rewards such as the lamp, it won't remove itself from combat. Instead it stays in combat and keeps clicking the lamp/book which cancels itself when attacked by a Rock Crab. Assuming that it's probably a client issue, but I'm new to this and I'm not sure where to post this issue :3

I would not recommend this script, I used it every now and again and it always bought fail towards me, It'd go through maybe 5 food then afk, it would either teleport to camelot and stand there for 4 hours, it never ever banked.

Wasted $4.

hi mate. I've never experienced/heard about this issue and you're the first complaint I've heard on this matter so are you sure it could be you setting up the GUI incorrectly or something? I do not believe currently the spec supporting is working so that could be the issue. it's just in all my testing I've never come across this. when I return I will look into the cause of this though. if you're still unsatisfied and are sure it isn't a client related issue (such as a broken random) then you can always request a refund should you feel appropriate, and apologies that your experience of the script was not as fruitful as my other customers receive. I'm not too sure how the refund system works however you could PM @Maldesto as I believe he handles the payments.

Respectfully,

apaec

Just noticing a kind of huge problem. When it's claiming exp rewards such as the lamp, it won't remove itself from combat. Instead it stays in combat and keeps clicking the lamp/book which cancels itself when attacked by a Rock Crab. Assuming that it's probably a client issue, but I'm new to this and I'm not sure where to post this issue :3

hi there! yes, you're 100% correct that randoms are handled by the client including lamp and book rewards. unfortunately I cannot delay the hook or anything and I'm sure the devs know of this issue so is suggest reporting it in the client issues thread. like I said the devs I'm sure have already been pestered but it's worth asking in that thread as this can be a frustrating issue. I hope the test of the script in which I am in control is running well,

apaec

-sent from phone abroad.

just to add to any confusion especially arising from reviews, I do not handle randoms nor features such as world hopping. if these are broken then they are an issue with the client rather than the script so please do not hold me against these - please understand that if these are broken please report them to the client issues section as whenever the screen is red/in a random/logged out I (the script) am 100% out of control. hopefully after reporting them they should be fixed.

thanks for your cooperation and hopefully you understand this,

apaec.

i recommend no one use this bot, used it for like 3 minutes and got perm banned

Unlucky mate :( I guess it's just jagex being ontop of their band though :| I guess I've been more fortunate having run it and tested it for almost over 24 hour periods! I mean it could have been a delayed ban but I guess some survive, some don't lol. sorry for your loss though, if only there was something I could do :D

this bot is just sitting at the bank... it withdraws lobsters and camelot tab and boom. nothing else.

oO not heard of this before... What happens if you start it at the rock crabs and then it goes to bank. does it get stuck then ? oO if do can you send a screenshot of your exact GUI setup please? also be sure to read the info pane on the GUI.

thanks and keep me updated (my responses may be delayed as I'm on holiday)

-apaec

sent from phone

Edit: message to all:

Can confirm, script is up and running, working here 100% fine for me. Happy botting all!

PS I've heard randoms are having some issues. These are handled by client, yes, so there's nothing i can do apart from pester the devs to fix them, but take care when botting nonetheless!

Happy holidays (where applicable, lol)

-Apaec.

Edited by Apaec

I feel this script is super glitched. it sat at the port for 15 minutes last night , it will go to the hobgblin area and constantly click on the islands trying to go there and it will eventually die. I went got 7 hp before i had to manually run myself..

Hi mate.

I've not experienced this before, perhaps you could give me more details? I've got lots of failsafes in order to stop script / make it teleport away if you are on low health.

It sounds like this is a glitch with the run away from combat random (for example whern an evil chicken spawns or a zombie etc)

I don't have access to these random hooks as they are handled by the client.

Was the screen red when this happened? because when the screen is red i'm out of control.

If this problem persists i suggest you use the east side until osbot fixes it's random solver.

Left the bot for a couple of hours, came back and it was dead and stuck in a random and I got a 2 day ban. Would not suggest this bot

Hi mate,

sorry for your experience, unfortunately randoms are handled by the client and hence i cannot fix. whenever the script has a red screen / is in a random i am 100% OUT OF CONTROL. I'd suggest reporting the errors you recieved on the client support thread in order to get it fixed ASAP. I'd assume the 2day ban is because of being stuck in the random too :/ but could be wrong, you never know.

If you have any further problems please do not hesitate to let you know, and if all randoms were top notch working (when devs get round to fixing) then i'm positive your experience would be better.

But yea, I suggest just reporting them on the client support page as there's nothing I personally can do about broken random solvers :s

- Apaec.

Hi mate.

I've not experienced this before, perhaps you could give me more details? I've got lots of failsafes in order to stop script / make it teleport away if you are on low health.

It sounds like this is a glitch with the run away from combat random (for example whern an evil chicken spawns or a zombie etc)

I don't have access to these random hooks as they are handled by the client.

Was the screen red when this happened? because when the screen is red i'm out of control.

If this problem persists i suggest you use the east side until osbot fixes it's random solver.

screen was not red. Bot just kept clicking on the islands and died..

Is it normal for the client to not do the frog random? 

screen was not red. Bot just kept clicking on the islands and died..

Are you sure there wasn't a random? because nowhere in the code should it walk to the islands, and it should override teleport if in danger. The only time it can't override teleport is if a random executor is hooked (this doesnt mean the screen is always red, just that a random is detected. I'll look into this). Under what circumstances does it walk to the islands, when its refreshing the crabs or ? if it walks there randomly while fighting crabs i'd assume it's a client issue as I explain below, I will do my best to get to the bottom of this, however I assure you my code should't do this.

-Apaec

10603578_10152637372613658_7519450001983

Once again the bot sits here. doing nothing. CAn i get a refund....?

Hi there, I thought about this and it seems that it is connected to walking where the script shouldn't. Nowhere in the  code should the bot walk to the docks, unless the localwalker / minimapTileInteraction fails, which is client related. Does the script throw any errors? If it's a client error there isn't anyhting I can do other than make it so that it will return to the rock crabs if it's meant to be there but it's in reality not. To thoroughly work out where it goes wrong i'd need more details, such as under what circumstances does it walk to the docks, are you using random/west/east, how often does it happen...  etc. I'll make sure it will return to the rock crabs if it ends up on the docks when I get back, but as I'm sure you understand, I'm away and hence it's currently impossible for me to push updates. For now perhaps use the east side?

One thing i can assure you is nowhere in the code is it meant to deviate from the path or walk to the docks, so from first glance it looks like this is an API issue, but i could be wrong.

If you do want a refund, i'm sorry to hear your experience was not as fruitful as all my other customers, and it's a shame that if this is an API issue that the devs are failing to keep their bot up to scratch. For a refund send a message to @Maldesto as he handles payments and such.

Thanks,

Apaec.

Edit:

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE LATEST CLIENT VERSION BEFORE REPORTING ERRORS! IF THE ERROR PERSISTS ON THE LATEST CLIENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW, PREFERABLY VIA PM.

(Jaomock I noticed you were using an outdated client, use the latest one here http://osbot.org/forum/topic/57392-osbot-2210-patched-injectors-new-mouse-algorithm-more/page-2#entry639766 )

Edited by Apaec