APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Thanks for reports all. those big messages are from the client and occasionally abrupt path traversal. I suggest running on client 2.2.2 where it will be smoother. I've recently updated path walking but people seem to be experiencing errors. I'll look into it when I'm home (2morrow). sent from phone

Thats the thing, ive been running it on 2.2.2. When i ran it on 2.2.3 it wouldnt even make it to the rock crabs from the bank. But Thanks for looking into it :)

Thats the thing, ive been running it on 2.2.2. When i ran it on 2.2.3 it wouldnt even make it to the rock crabs from the bank. But Thanks for looking into it :)

getting back home later today but what's happened is now the bot breaks while the game is loading which actually abrupts the path walking. I'm trying to disable this hook however hook disabling is broken :l

sent from phone

Thats cool no worries mate. Just trying yo get this working for everyone.

I am proud to announce that after multiple hours of testing, bug fixing and data collection I've completed and pushed VERSION 1.9!

This version is perhaps the biggest update yet, here's what it contains:

BUG FIXES:

• Now only loots items which are on the correct side of the wall (won't try and loot caskets from east when you're in west)
  • Screenshot button recognition rectangle is now where it's meant to be (top right)
  • Walking now works from anywhere - full support for break handler and loading pause errors
  • FULL SUPPORT FOR CLIENT VERSION 2.2.6+ (make sure you're up to date!)
  • No longer misclicks when awakening a crab. Smart new detection system ensures this never fails
  • ALL NEW pathwalking is 100% less botlike, 100% more accurate and 100% awesome

IMPROVEMENTS / ADDITIONS:

• You can now show the paint by clicking anywhere inside the chatbox (still hides with 'x'.)
  • Less idle time (please note I have no control over the loading pause random, this could cause delays)
  • Worldhopping call fixes
  • Displays desired tile of destination when awakening a crab

...and more which I cannot think of off the top of my head!

Please stay tuned for more updates - if you experience any bugs be sure to REPORT THEM ASAP! 

Thanks in advance and enjoy the updates,

Apaec.

PS Please allow up to 24 hours for the update to be pushed and live while the script managers assess the code.

Edited by Apaec

Apaec,

i;ve just purchase this through paypal. How do I implement into my collection and function it?

Im not sure how it works but if you're struggling i'd suggest PMing @Maldesto. I believe after you purchase it and then refresh your scripts it should be there, however i don't handle payments so it's best to ask someone who does (eg @Maldesto).

Thanks for purchasing and enjoy once you get it up and running!