APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

I've just died, went to cook some pasta and come back to a dead character. 

All randoms are broken. That's why it died.

(Like i've said so many times - dont leave the bot running while you're not babysitting)

I cant help you with this.

Client error. Broken random.

I've got this quite alot now, I don't understand how people run osb2 scripts when the client is so unstable, then complain if they die. This is

a random for sure, as 1/2 of them don't work on osbot 2. I'd suggest babysitting it, and then perhaps posting some proggies happy.png

Edit: sorry for being blunt/harsh, but i'm sure you understand with the above posts etc QwPha8E.png

Jeez how many times to i have to say this, randoms are broken and I can't do anything about it.

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

It is the best script on osbot 2 so far in my opinion cause the rest are not good but for some reason i come back to check on it after 3 hours and im dead but i put it to eat food but it never eats the food. not sure if a ranbom event kills me or somthing else cause rockcrabs hit 0's

Glad to hear it, thanks! Unfortunately the client is still in beta and hence very unstable. Some randoms do not work. The devs are working on this issue, but there is annoyingly nothing I can do. So yes, it was a random. Are you sure it never eats the food? Which food are you using? Does it not eat the food when the random comes? did it withdraw food from bank? These questions will help me patch the bug, should it be existant.

Thanks,

Apaec.

Message to all: Some/most randoms do NOT WORK. Please keep an eye on the bot at all times to avoid dying. Thanks!

Glad to hear it, thanks! Unfortunately the client is still in beta and hence very unstable. Some randoms do not work. The devs are working on this issue, but there is annoyingly nothing I can do. So yes, it was a random. Are you sure it never eats the food? Which food are you using? Does it not eat the food when the random comes? did it withdraw food from bank? These questions will help me patch the bug, should it be existant.

Thanks,

Apaec.

Message to all: Some/most randoms do NOT WORK. Please keep an eye on the bot at all times to avoid dying. Thanks!

i choose lobsters it withdraws perfectly its just that once a random shows up to kill me it doesnt eat but the withdrawing is flawless

i choose lobsters it withdraws perfectly its just that once a random shows up to kill me it doesnt eat but the withdrawing is flawless

Yea, if a random comes the script is no longer active, the client takes over. If the client fails the random for whatever reason it stops the script and the random solver, leaving you logged in to die. Nothing i can do about this :/

Sup bro just wanted to mention something I already am aware the client is unstable and randoms are not functioning 100% properly but I feel like I should report this. As I was watching the bot I noticed it got stuck with the xp lamp Genie random. It kept trying to click the lamp while getting attack by rockcrabs and not killing it first. Not blaming the script or client just putting it out there for people to look into it an fix.