APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Testing now. Looks good. Maybe moving to crab only in minimap isn't best way...i think you could add that it would walk near crab sometimes just by cliking on screen, not only minimap.

EDIT -> 

Dj2twUx.png

Cheers for the proggie, and yes it should use both the screen and the minimap, but to my knowledge they havent added mainscreen support for walking events. Ill look into this though

apayaks.jpg

You don't have a thread for APA yak Killer bro

It's going alright. multiple times done few hours plus.

bit slow, and might not be script related but takes a very long time to commence fighting again after all randoms. Might have even stopped completely once or twice.

Nice though smile.png

Heya, I do, but it's here. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/52474-apa-yak-killer-osb2/ For some reason wasn't linked on sdn and I can't change this, asked for it to be added yesterday though

Thanks for the proggie!

I cannot deal with randoms, and it stops completely from randoms too. Its a shame I get the blame for a client which doesn't work properly tbh tongue.png I guess we are all waiting on @Laz to fix up a few things and officially release this client smile.png

Edited by Apaec

Heya, I do, but it's here. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/52474-apa-yak-killer-osb2/ For some reason wasn't linked on sdn and I can't change this, asked for it to be added yesterday though

Thanks for the proggie!

I cannot deal with randoms, and it stops completely from randoms too. Its a shame I get the blame for a client which doesn't work properly tbh tongue.png I guess we are all waiting on @Laz to fix up a few things and officially release this client smile.png

Sorry to keep mentioning the Yak bot in here, but using others scripts they do commence fighting faster, or not break at all after randoms.

Not sure what that means to you - i'm not a scripter :)

Sorry to keep mentioning the Yak bot in here, but using others scripts they do commence fighting faster, or not break at all after randoms.

Not sure what that means to you - i'm not a scripter smile.png

The script pauses when client detects a random, and resumes when it detects a random. There should be no startup time so i believe it would be a delay on the clients side. It is situational i'd assume, depends completely on the randoms which occur and so on. The script will not 'break after randoms' but the 'randoms will break the client', causing the script to stop. Any other problems please feel free to PM me, As i'm sure you understand this is not the yak thread so its probably best to avoid going off topic here happy.png thanks!

Thanks for the proggie!

Atleas i didn't saw even single complain about script.

• Like 1

I download this to try out your script as there a a lot of rumours on another site that the client is detectable, so far loving the script and will report back with how I get on!

I've noticed after each time you attack a crab it runs about 5 squares then re attacks it. 

Glad you like it, feel free to post some proggies when you can. In terms of the client being detectable, I think all bots are detectable. Sometimes it moves away from the crab if your internet is a little laggy, but i'll look into it

i left the bot run (cb 38) with your script, and when i came to look at my bot after 1hour it was logged out and died in lumbridge :c ... it was working well before

I've got this quite alot now, I don't understand how people run osb2 scripts when the client is so unstable, then complain if they die. This is

a random for sure, as 1/2 of them don't work on osbot 2. I'd suggest babysitting it, and then perhaps posting some proggies happy.png

Edit: sorry for being blunt/harsh, but i'm sure you understand with the above posts etc <3

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1