APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

16 hours ago, Robertog1994 said:

So my bot was trying to move but it had clicked vial and wouldnt unclick. Was stuck in the "use vial with" and tried moving around but didnt move. Anywy we can fix that?

Hmm, good catch. I'll add a check for this- thank you for letting me know!

11 hours ago, Robertog1994 said:

Also, was just walking back and forth on the east side, was walking south to re-aggro the crabs, but just kept making it past the trees and walking back south. It went on for 5 minutes, i had to shut down the bot and restart it 

This could be an issue with mirror mode if you're using that, but i'll take a look and see if I can figure out what is causing this. Thanks

8 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, good catch. I'll add a check for this- thank you for letting me know!

This could be an issue with mirror mode if you're using that, but i'll take a look and see if I can figure out what is causing this. Thanks

Thank you and yes it was mirror mode on the 2nd issue. Thanks for checking it out :)

• Like 1

also keep coming back to my account logged before 6 hour timer.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 03:35:29 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Spawning a rock crab at: [x=2699, y=3719, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 03:35:48 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Performing AntiBan
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 03:35:57 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Spawning a rock crab at: [x=2702, y=3721, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 03:36:48 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Spawning a rock crab at: [x=2701, y=3719, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:37 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[WARN][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:42 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: ======================================================================
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] You gained 118237 Exp in 05:58:04.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: Your progress has been saved to:
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: ======================================================================
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has exited!

Edited by Robertog1994

11 hours ago, Robertog1994 said:

also keep coming back to my account logged before 6 hour timer.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 03:35:29 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Spawning a rock crab at: [x=2699, y=3719, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 03:35:48 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Performing AntiBan
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 03:35:57 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Spawning a rock crab at: [x=2702, y=3721, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 03:36:48 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Spawning a rock crab at: [x=2701, y=3719, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:37 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[WARN][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:42 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] You gained 118237 Exp in 05:58:04.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: Your progress has been saved to:
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 04:51:44 PM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has exited!

Not sure what is causing the script to stop here but it doesn't seem to be from the script otherwise there would be an associated log message :o Have you added your account details to the bot so that the script can log back in?

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, famouzrs said:

hey bro bought this script along time ago is the ban rate high? i have a badass pure i dont wanna risk im using the sscript seems good but it didnt dismiss the random i had and i hyave it in the options turned on in the bot

Hey :) Random dismissing is handled by the client so there's not much I can do if that's not working. It might be worth double checking your settings menu to see if the checkbox is selected.

As for bans, as a general rule of thumb i'd strongly recommend against botting on any accounts that you care about losing. If you do bot on them, no matter what script, keep a low profile and take extra caution!

Apa

6 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey :) Random dismissing is handled by the client so there's not much I can do if that's not working. It might be worth double checking your settings menu to see if the checkbox is selected.

As for bans, as a general rule of thumb i'd strongly recommend against botting on any accounts that you care about losing. If you do bot on them, no matter what script, keep a low profile and take extra caution!

Apa

Hi Apa :) I really love your work.

Just a quick question, I don't expect a very in-depth answer but. As for the accounts we care about, do you suggest we bot for max 4 hrs, then take a break for an hour or two - or can we play legit or bot anything else? If you could answer it in a quick way to spare yourself some time, it would be highly appreciated :) 

On 10/4/2018 at 8:42 AM, banjolanjo said:

Hi Apa :) I really love your work.

Just a quick question, I don't expect a very in-depth answer but. As for the accounts we care about, do you suggest we bot for max 4 hrs, then take a break for an hour or two - or can we play legit or bot anything else? If you could answer it in a quick way to spare yourself some time, it would be highly appreciated :) 

Hey,

Thanks for the post - bans are pretty random so there's not much you can do to guarantee not to be banned. Here's a thread written by the one of the lead OSBot developers which you might find useful: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Naturally due to the random nature of bans, they cannot be quantised!

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wasn’t thrilled with this script.  Was at west rocks.  Worked flawlessly for 45 minutes, figured I could get some red dead in.  Hour later I come back and my XP per hour rate is halved.  Apparently lost Aggro to the crabs and never went to run away to regain it.  Kept continually Clicking the same spot next to a crab and didn’t log or anything.  

2 hours ago, shens said:

Wasn’t thrilled with this script.  Was at west rocks.  Worked flawlessly for 45 minutes, figured I could get some red dead in.  Hour later I come back and my XP per hour rate is halved.  Apparently lost Aggro to the crabs and never went to run away to regain it.  Kept continually Clicking the same spot next to a crab and didn’t log or anything.  

Thanks for letting me know :), was a little worried when you mentioned this on the sand crabs page! I will investigate this. For now, maybe try the east side.

As a side note, you might find Sand crabs to be more efficient exp wise, although rock crabs are quite quiet now.

Cheers

Apa

28 minutes ago, terrapin st said:

I run this bot for under 3 hours a day, and have done so for a few weeks now. I caught my bot spinning the camera and a circle and doing nothing - for who knows how long. A few hours after I got a 1 day ban. Looks like I'm done botting forever. Good script, but do keep an eye on it

I'm sorry to hear about this - odd behaviour for sure. You didn't happen to grab what was logged in the console so I can stop this happening in the future?

All the best

Apa