APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

Great script, only a few issues with it... using ranged it seems to randomly spasm over the arrows whilst trying to click them. And also when its world hopping because of cannon or more than x amount of players it seems to run to the safe spot (obviously) then to run back and try and hop but sometimes the rock crabs spawn and it ends up running back to the safe spot and then running back to try and hop, it would be better if it ran to safe spot... then hopped then ran back. Just a suggestion, other than that im really impressed with the script :)

Perhaps you've configured something incorrectly in the Gui? Check the console logger - it should tell you if you've made any mistakes setting it up!

~apa

I liked the thread. Can I have a trial?

Edit: Thanks for the trial. This seriously looks great. Best GUI I've seen as of yet. I've been babysitting the script for 30 minutes now and it's running flawlessly. 

Edited by daled12
  • Like 1

Just bought the script. I was impressed with the trial, it ran good for 6 hours. (Didn't try running it longer.) 

Edit: There are a few bugs though. 

-Pausing the script is not always successful.

-After you stop the script you can't run a different script until you close the client and open a new one.

-After stopping the script the script logs you out automatically. (Highly annoying)

-Keeps going to the area where the hop goblins are, and when the hop goblin attacks me (2-3 secs after arriving at the area) it runs back again. (it does this many times)  it looks very bot like.

-Drinks pot when the effects are gone. Not a bug but I would prefer that it would drink at 50% effects gone

Edited by daled12
  • Like 1

Hey!

Just bought the script. I was impressed with the trial, it ran good for 6 hours. (Didn't try running it longer.) 

Edit: There are a few bugs though. 

-Pausing the script is not always successful.

-After you stop the script you can't run a different script until you close the client and open a new one.

-After stopping the script the script logs you out automatically. (Highly annoying)

-Keeps going to the area where the hop goblins are, and when the hop goblin attacks me (2-3 secs after arriving at the area) it runs back again. (it does this many times)  it looks very bot like.

-Drinks pot when the effects are gone. Not a bug but I would prefer that it would drink at 50% effects gone

Unfortunately not much I can do about pausing as that's client sided. As for stopping the script, you have to wait for the script to properly exit before starting a script again. It's a bit of a pain, but it's normally similar for other scripts. I plan to stop the logging out out when you stop the script - Will try to get this out by the weekend alongside a few updates to other scripts! As for cannoning, I promised not to add this for fear of damaging the exp rates of other users of the bot (this hasn't been a new decision, I actually did a brief poll before release as people raised this as a serious concern when I proposed cannons initially). 

Thanks for raising these points, I have them all noted down :)

cheers

apa 

Can you make it that it support using canon at rock crabs??

Ahh, I was just able to get to play again this weekend and It wasn't in my scripts anymore? Could you send the free trial once more please?

Figured it'd stay there until it was ran at least.

I can see you haven't had a chance to try the script. Unfortunately the trial system allows only timed auths, so they will only last 24h from being given.

Sorry about this - i've extended your trial for an additional 24hours.

Cheers

apa