APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 3.49

• Further fixes following osrs hp change. Script should now perform as reliably as before without using any hp data!
  • Removed screenshot button following recent permission changes
  • Other minor fixes

Please allow up to 24 hours for the devs to verify and push the update live. The update should hopefully be with you shortly!

• Like 1

UPDATE!

Version 3.49

• Further fixes following osrs hp change. Script should now perform as reliably as before without using any hp data!
  • Removed screenshot button following recent permission changes
  • Other minor fixes

Please allow up to 24 hours for the devs to verify and push the update live. The update should hopefully be with you shortly!

Can I get a trial? Liked the thread

• Like 1

For some reason I can't get the client to handle randoms (most likely not your fault).  I've tried the "dismiss all randoms" checked "on" and "off" with no luck.  Any idea what my problem might be?

It seems to work for me, but in the past i've had problems getting the break duration settings to save. Try deleting the 'settings2' file in users/your name/OSBot/local and restarting OSBot. If that does not work, try deleting the whole local folder (keep in mind you'll have to enter your account data again). It's just a guess but it might work, (and yes you're right in saying this is out of my control as a scripter and which script you run should not affect the settings!)

apa

It seems to work for me, but in the past i've had problems getting the break duration settings to save. Try deleting the 'settings2' file in users/your name/OSBot/local and restarting OSBot. If that does not work, try deleting the whole local folder (keep in mind you'll have to enter your account data again). It's just a guess but it might work, (and yes you're right in saying this is out of my control as a scripter and which script you run should not affect the settings!)

apa

Appreciate the help, I'll give that a try.

it keeps saying i'm out of food. I started at bank and it just emptied all my lobsters in the bank and then logged out. I added lobster as my food setting and told it to withdraw 27. Any ideas on what I can do to fix it?

That seems odd. It says you're out of food in the logger? or perhaps its logging you out for a different reason. If the issue persists, please paste the console log in a reply here so I can take a look:)

apa

hey, man I bought your script a while back, been using it forever now it used to run great. but recently it keeps working for a minute or 2 then I would come back to my computer and it would log me out. any suggestions? 

Thanks

-Coal

Hey, sorry to hear that. Does it log anything in the console? and at what stage does the script log you out?

apa

• Like 1