APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

it just happened again, but ran for 7 hours, 160k combat xp.

it went to the fence and stood there.

Same problem here, i cleared the osbot folder and reinstalled osbot client but it still wouldnt work properly. My character stood near the fences when i woke up this morning, and it'll occasionally walk to the dwarf mine. 7 hours and just 15k exp, weird.

Could you please add the option for it to not attack others crabs thanks smile.png... gives unwanted attention from other players haha.

also another good idea would be once you run out of food it still trains to the chosen health before needing to eat again then teleporting as a pose to teleporting as soon as you have no food left in your inventory.

It shouldn't attack other peoples crabs (altho they may still attack your own). It should only click attack on crabs which are not being attacked by anyone else

As for the teleporting suggestion, I will consider adding it... but it shouldn't really impact the amount of exp you get as you'll still end up with the same net hp (assuming you dont set the food to overheal).

Will take a look

apa

it just happened again, but ran for 7 hours, 160k combat xp. 

it went to the fence and stood there.

Same problem here, i cleared the osbot folder and reinstalled osbot client but it still wouldnt work properly. My character stood near the fences when i woke up this morning, and it'll occasionally walk to the dwarf mine. 7 hours and just 15k exp, weird.

How strange, these issues were never here before. Perhaps you could send me a screenshot of where exactly it's getting stuck?

apa

Edited by Apaec

It shouldn't attack other peoples crabs (altho they may still attack your own). It should only click attack on crabs which are not being attacked by anyone else

As for the teleporting suggestion, I will consider adding it... but it shouldn't really impact the amount of exp you get as you'll still end up with the same net hp (assuming you dont set the food to overheal).

Will take a look

apa

How strange, these issues were never here before. Perhaps you could send me a screenshot of where exactly it's getting stuck?

apa

Wasn't sure what caused the problem, it seems to be fine now. I will take a screenshot if it got stuck again :) Edited by bubuueue
  • Like 1

Here's a screenshot, it ran to this place and the bot just stopped. Iam using newest version of osbot and mirror mode fyi.

image.jpg

seems like localwalker really is having some issues, also experienced problems like this in the smither. Hopefully this shouldn't happen in injection mode, but I'll check if it's already been reported to the devs or not. in the meantime I'll work on implementing a system which allows the script to tele to cammy should it get lost.

apa

After my trial, can say i ran it for around 18 hours, was basically flawless, it wouldnt bank and get more pots for me, so i just refilled the pots every 6 hrs. This was likely user error though.  Was very satisfied with the script, much more than I was with "perfect crabs".  Will definitely buy this script as soon as i get a refund for perfect crabs 10/10

Will take a look

apa

apa

It certainly does attack others crabs, as for other people reporting it getting stuck and what not I've yet to have an issue and have had it running for over 32 hours. (Using Injection)

Edited by Notepad1

After my trial, can say i ran it for around 18 hours, was basically flawless, it wouldnt bank and get more pots for me, so i just refilled the pots every 6 hrs. This was likely user error though.  Was very satisfied with the script, much more than I was with "perfect crabs".  Will definitely buy this script as soon as i get a refund for perfect crabs 10/10

Hey! glad you like it, and the reason it's not banking is probably an issuse with your gui configuration. Open the console below the bot using the button at the top right of the bot client to see what went wrong smile.png it should write a message such as 'configured for too many inventory slots' etc.

apa

wow i just ran script for 11 hours while i was at work and gained 350k combat exp, amazing.

thank you smile.png

https://gyazo.com/80431a85437c2abb21905edb99c51807

Awesmoe, thanks for the proggie smile.png Have featured.

apa

It certainly does attack others crabs, as for other people reporting it getting stuck and what not I've yet to have an issue and have had it running for over 32 hours. (Using Injection)

Will take a look into the attacking of others crabs.

it keeps running south consistently idk what is going on sad.png

Yep, i've narrowed the 'getting stuck/walking crazily' error down to being mirror only. It seems the position tracking system in mirror has screwed up for ALL SCRIPTS so unfortunately we've just gotta be patient for the devs to fix this issue. : ) But it should still be as good as ever in injection : ))))

apa

Please update the script since it is not walking to the crabs to respawn. It would near the water and try to find crabs there. If it is by the fence, it would detect the crabs on the other side, and would try to walk there.

Yep, i've narrowed the 'getting stuck' error down to being mirror only. It seems the position tracking system in mirror has screwed up for ALL SCRIPTS so unfortunately we've just gotta be patient for the devs to fix this issue. : ) But it should still be as good as ever in injection : )))

apa

PS sorry for the copy and paste, the error seemed relevant to both of you and I just wanted you guys to understand why.

apa

Just purchased this script, will update when I've had a chance to run it and see what its like.

EDIT: Pretty disappointed so far. Script needs constant babysitting. Why does it have to walk south to refresh the crabs even though one is attacking it? And can an option be added to not run away when someone's attacking your crabs?

Edited by RawTips
  • Like 1

Hey APA!

I bought this script recently after having been impressed with the trial.

There's an issue that keeps popping up that's somewhat annoying - any food I select (tried tuna, sharks, lobsters) it will struggle to find in the bank when it runs out. Even when I place them next to the teleport runes (which it has no trouble finding) the script will then just log out, meaning I can only leave it for 1 inventory and then once the food is depleted it logs out. I am leaving the food and runes in the main tab of the bank. It also can't find the potions in the bank as well. Any chance of an update?

I'm running stealth injection mode, running OSX Yosemite 10.10.3

Cheers!

Hey APA!

I bought this script recently after having been impressed with the trial.

There's an issue that keeps popping up that's somewhat annoying - any food I select (tried tuna, sharks, lobsters) it will struggle to find in the bank when it runs out. Even when I place them next to the teleport runes (which it has no trouble finding) the script will then just log out, meaning I can only leave it for 1 inventory and then once the food is depleted it logs out. I am leaving the food and runes in the main tab of the bank. It also can't find the potions in the bank as well. Any chance of an update?

I'm running stealth injection mode, running OSX Yosemite 10.10.3

Cheers!

It's working perfectly for me. If you open the console and read any errors which are logged, it should tell you what's wrong. Chances are you've configured for too many invo slots (i.e the number of potions + runes + food is more than 28) so the script shuts off. I plan to release an update soon which will fix this by automatically adjusting your inventory to the required size, but for now you'll have to do the maths manually! x)

apa

Also, for potions, they must be (4) for the script to find them.