APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Script starts and goes into bank to get runes out. Gets cammy runes out, closes bank then logs out. I made sure that the number of food+potions+runes does not exceed 28

What does the script log in the console? there's always a reason for it to stop as it's running fine here for me. Just open up the console and take a look and hopefully that should fix your problem :)

apa

What does the script log in the console? there's always a reason for it to stop as it's running fine here for me. Just open up the console and take a look and hopefully that should fix your problem smile.png

apa

[iNFO][08/25 07:20:43 AM]: Started script : APA Rock Crabs

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 07:21:07 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Withdrawing Air runes

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 07:21:09 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Withdrawing Law runes

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 07:21:11 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] There are not enough potions in your bank! Script is stopping.

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 07:21:11 AM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...

which is not true because I have over 200 strength potions

[iNFO][08/25 07:20:43 AM]: Started script : APA Rock Crabs

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 07:21:07 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Withdrawing Air runes

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 07:21:09 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Withdrawing Law runes

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 07:21:11 AM]: [APA Rock Crabs] There are not enough potions in your bank! Script is stopping.

[iNFO][bot #1][08/25 07:21:11 AM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...

which is not true because I have over 200 strength potions

They need to be strength potion (4). any other dosage doesn't work!

you can decant them at the guy at the GE.

apa

TrevorSW.png

So far so good! Just bought yesterday.

Looks good! :D

Anyone having trouble with world hopping. Seems to run away refresh crabs then walks straight back into another crab and then cant world hop. Then the bot just hangs there. Not sure if this is interfereing so might not be your problem smile.png but when running this script i cant dismiss randoms?

Worldhopping is broken on mirror client. The devs are aware of this issue however they don't seem to be fixing it yet. I'm sure it will be working in the next client release tho!

apa

The script worked well in combat. I did not find an issue with the world hopping. However, after coming back to my screen after several hours, I noticed the bot just standing there at the East Rock crabs doing nothing. Unfortunately, I had some trouble getting the script started in the first place, so my trial was over and I never got the chance to test it more.

However, script works perfect if you babysit.

This script needs some minor fixes.

World hop-   When it want to hop world it always goes to reset point for no reason, hops world, walks towards crabs, cannon or too many people in this world too? okay lets walk all the way to reset point again before world hopping!

I can't remember all but it has some issues with getting stuck clicking to move and not going anywhere because it is clicking top of the screen.

That's all for now; will update any other bugs found