APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Just want to let you know that I ran the script every day for the last week without trouble.

Shortest proggy: 3 hours (because of DDoS to servers)

Longest proggy: 21 hours

I just hit 85 str :) with it.

I'm going to switch over to range, but I've noticed that the script does not pick up the steel (or iron) knives at times, even though I've specified it in the UI... Please help?

Just want to let you know that I ran the script every day for the last week without trouble.

Shortest proggy: 3 hours (because of DDoS to servers)

Longest proggy: 21 hours

I just hit 85 str smile.png with it.

I'm going to switch over to range, but I've noticed that the script does not pick up the steel (or iron) knives at times, even though I've specified it in the UI... Please help?

How ammo looting works:

• It will only loot stacks larger than specified. this is to stop it looting just 1 arrow at a time etc.
  • It will not loot if u are in combat unless the stack of ammo is larger than 15
  • It will always loot specified ammo when not in combat before getting another crab

Apaec

PS thanks for the kind words. Feel free to post any proggies here if you can , would appreciate it! :)

can you update it please?? it sometimes stays at rockcrabspawn spot  whit status banking/hopping till i notice it.

and it doesnt hop when its need to http://gyazo.com/2d0d6e933a39d5580ee6edd40866edd6

Hey,

So hopping has been having issues after they updated it to use the new worldswitcher. I recommend you just disable hopping and this problem shouldn't happen :)

Apa

Withdrawing Camelot Teleport
Withdrawing Lobster x26
Withdrawing Lobster x26
Withdrawing Lobster x26

This bot sometimes crashes at bank. Take teleport then try to take lobs then put everything in bank again, and this happens 5+ times...

Also maybe you'll add other gem looting (sapphire, emerald, ruby)?

Withdrawing Lobster x26

Withdrawing Lobster x26

Withdrawing Lobster x26

This bot sometimes crashes at bank. Take teleport then try to take lobs then put everything in bank again, and this happens 5+ times...

Also maybe you'll add other gem looting (sapphire, emerald, ruby)?

I can add additional gems to the looting table altho they are not actually part of the droplist and are actually rdt drops. I'll try and find time this week to add them.

As for the banking issue, i'm looking into it although to my knowledge from past reports it should sort itself out eventually. Sometimes the banking interactions can screw up.

Apaec

" You seem to be lost. Casting emergency teleport to get back on track."

I get this error and it just keeps teleporting ...

This happens when you're not standing anywhere on the course to the crabs. Are you either not logged in, standing somewhere unrecognisable or doing something unusual?

This doesnt happen whe n I just tested it now so :/

Apa