APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Another issue I have found, when it is trying to hop worlds after it has killed a crab and you have to wait 10 seconds before being out of combat to log out It tries to log and then it can't so it continues killing crabs / attempting to log again.

possible solution: have the bot run out of range of rock crabs attempt to log if it still can't have it try again after 5-10 seconds this would be more human like as a pose to what originally happens now.

b8f1f1d4fe7cb5e1f67ce7ff8c709f72.png

im getting this error aftera while :s

and walking to crabs stopping.

Now i know that you can't fix every single little error within a short amount of time, but having payed for this script i would expect it to be working by now :$ im not trying to have a dig at you at all .. just saying the errors to maybe help get it back up faster. Thank you!

EDIT: c9bb5b74b9198c67e9985be75dade5d6.png Can't even start the script now :s

That's cause you're still running 3.05!

Scroll up and you'll see I pushed an update (3.06)

New update:

V 3.07

• Hopefully the script will no longer try to use methods which do not exist
  • Improved rock crab refreshing system
  • If trying to hop worlds but under attack, instead of waiting, script now runs as if it would refresh the crabs, then switches worlds, then runs back.
  • Updated NPC definitions

my script hasn't automatically updated from 3.05 :$

mine either. still stops after 10 minutes aswell. but im sure that will be fixed in 3.07, hopefully.

It will update automatically, when the update is pushed live by the developers (after it is checked for malware).

Unfortunately the devs have probably not got round to checking the update quite yet.

Are you sure you have enough in ur bank?

Make sure they're in the first tab

they are in my first tab I worked it out buddy, i stopped using super strengths so i think trying to withdraw them was the problem,

script is picking up but i let it run for 2 hours and after 45 minutes it had hopped world and was stood idle on other side of mining spot had to manually return, just seems like u have to really babysit it atm. A lot o good with the script also timing between fighting crabs is really fast.

Hello, yesterday i found out that you gave me a free week for testing, i did not realise you were the one who activate it so i lost prety much 5 days :( oh well.
So i tested it on my pure, it ran smoothly overnight, i was using east crabs with lobster and teleport tabs, no potion, no bug found, will test more tonight and report.

• Like 1