APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

2.3.15 doesnt wait for the gui it attacks im getting xp as we speak lol

That's weird I have no explanation for that at all lol.

Nice stats

To all:

It seems that actually I cannot get the script working in an older client version either. 

I've contacted maxi and he's working on the problem. But for now there's nothing I can do but wait for him to fix it. (this is really frustrating for me as well as for you i'm sure. I really want to get this working for you guys as I know you're paying for this script, but I really hope you understand the situation i'm in).

What happened:
The release 2.3.15 brought us a huge change to the API. This included big changes to pathwalking, and interaction methods. Although these changes are good, they do not all seem to work reliably. As a cause of this, most of the walking in the script is failing (as with my other scripts too).

Apaec
  • Like 1

apaec try 2.3.15 uncheck any auto updates when it first loads

That's weird I have no explanation for that at all lol.

Nice stats

To all:

It seems that actually I cannot get the script working in an older client version either. 

I've contacted maxi and he's working on the problem. But for now there's nothing I can do but wait for him to fix it. (this is really frustrating for me as well as for you i'm sure. I really want to get this working for you guys as I know you're paying for this script, but I really hope you understand the situation i'm in).

What happened:
The release 2.3.15 brought us a huge change to the API. This included big changes to pathwalking, and interaction methods. Although these changes are good, they do not all seem to work reliably. As a cause of this, most of the walking in the script is failing (as with my other scripts too).

Apaec

its cuz of your lovely bot. ill have 99 str by morning as long as the bot doesnt stall in the bank after this run ill babysit it and see what happens

Thats odd as it's working for me. which problem is it that still persists?

Are you using an older client revision? 

older client you posted will not work at all, i'm using the newest one and manually walking & banking.

edit: just read latest update from you. Oops

Edited by Cookies

GOOD NEWS ALL!

I've just tested a release of the client which is hopefully coming out publically soon (today most likely).

Pathwalking was working in this release. Glad we finally got this over with smile.png

Apaec

Having a few issues with it today. It teles to camolot just fines goes to the bank and withdraws tab and food just fine. then it just stays at the bank stall, just keep right clicking and wont walk.

same bot wont move from bank have to manually go back to rock crabs a fix would be appreciated

Scroll up