APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey Apaec,

It was on the initial post of your thread, thats where at least I got it from. None the less I removed that part post now since you said it wasn't you who claimed it, I Appreciate your honesty and good will to know these issues will get fixed, I am most pleased and look very forward to continuing to use your script.

Also just to make a quick proggy update, I'm getting 16k exp per hour and its going at 6 hours strong going great, as said range right now is a bit bugged up with errors, but it's good to know you'll get onto that.

The update day is fine, I look forward to it!

And your welcome.

Thanks bud.

Appreciate the kind words ! I promise I will push an update as soon as I possibly can ( plane arrives in UK at 12pm and I'll be alseep as of jetlag but when I wake up it should all be good to go!

-apaec.

Hi there, I literally just bought this scripts 5 mins ago and the bot can't actually make it to the rock crabs, whilst walking from the bank to the crabs the bot will sometimes just stop for around 5-10 seconds. When it eventually arrives at the fremmy entrance it will just walk east and west repeatedly, I was just wondering if this is a known issue? thanks again :).

Hi there, I literally just bought this scripts 5 mins ago and the bot can't actually make it to the rock crabs, whilst walking from the bank to the crabs the bot will sometimes just stop for around 5-10 seconds. When it eventually arrives at the fremmy entrance it will just walk east and west repeatedly, I was just wondering if this is a known issue? thanks again smile.png.

Hi there, got home today!

This is a known issue and will be patched with the release coming out later today (hopefully), along with a range of other updates, bug fixes and improvements.

-Apaec.

Very disappointed with your script I ran it twice once before i went to bed & went to go get some food & a drink came back & i was dead at west rock crabs i made sure i had avoid hobgoblin on & food eating aswell as teletabs in my inventory so i lost about 400k because i thought this script was flawless anyways i put full iron on and an iron scim left it all night came back on this morning the bot was logged out, & when i logged back in i was dead again sitting in lumbridge seriously i paid $4.99 and my first 10 hours of the script i died twice.

Edited by FlawlessKush

Very disappointed with your script I ran it twice once before i went to bed & went to go get some food & a drink came back & i was dead at west rock crabs i made sure i had avoid hobgoblin on & food eating aswell as teletabs in my inventory so i lost about 400k because i thought this script was flawless anyways i put full iron on and an iron scim left it all night came back on this morning the bot was logged out, & when i logged back in i was dead again sitting in lumbridge seriously i paid $4.99 and my first 10 hours of the script i died twice.

Almost every random solver is broken. I can assure you the deaths are caused by random solvers which are handled by the client. Also, do NOT put all your teletabs in your inventory! the bot will withdraw one each trip, not worth risking that much!

From what I understand, alot of the random solvers will be patched in the next update!

• Like 1

Just thought i'd let you guys know:

I've been moving house which i'm sure you know is an arduous process. It's limited the time i can spend infront of the computer. I've fixed patches to ammo related issues however i've been unable to test / grab new path data to add walking back / fix the glitch where it walks back and forth (I need access to an account which i don't have - (my friend got my testing account banned by botting monks!).

I will do my best to gain access to this data as soon as I can, but for now i can push a simple update to fix ammo issues.

Apologies in advance, but please accept that i am doing everything in my ability to make this work out for you guys!

Here's a list of what i've fixed:

Script will now no longer attempt to collect ammo when you have no space

Script should collect ammo if stacks on the ground are higher than 15 to ensure that lower levels don't lose out on arrows or knives!

Written the backbone for walking back, however i need to collect path data to release this fully.

And other smaller bug fixes / rewrites as i was going along.

Thanks,

Apaec.

PS I'll push an update today fixing the ammo issues and a path update later!

• 2 weeks later...

Still not walking back sad.png Paid and on first day it let me down after 20min working (

Hi mate,

I have not coded for walking back, simply because it's a waste of time. Spend 20k on like 20 cammy tabs and that'll last you ages. Walking back is an exp waste but i could add it in if it's in high demand. I just think its much faster and safer using a teleport out. The script should also tab out / tele out if you're on the brink of death. (assuming a random solver isn't active at the time). Using walking would interfere with this feature.

Routine:

1. Withdraws tabs and food from bank
  2. walks to crabs
  3. kills crabs till out of food
  4. tabs to cammy
  5. walks to bank
  6. repeat

Is this script still working? i purchased it only to find myself dead 10 mins in.........

I can guarentee you deaths are caused by failed random solvers! The script has multiple built in failsafes to prevent death, however I cannot prevent death by failed random solvers (which are handled by the client)!

Apologies to both of you for the late replies, for some reason the topic became unfollowed so I couldn't keep track!

Good luck and happy botting,

Apaec.

PS Can confirm that script is running 100% perfect for me. good luck!

• 2 weeks later...