APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

On 7/16/2019 at 10:53 PM, Jesus Christ said:

Hey! If you could add the option to kill rockcrabs on waterbirth island then I will buy this script!

If you arrive to the island, then you can kill afk rock crabs.

https://prnt.sc/ofzq0a

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'd like to add this in future, the only problem is that on waterbirth the spawns are in single combat zones. This, combined with the fact that wandering crabs have no id attributable to their spawn position, means it is a difficult task to automate.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, for some reason I was unfollowed from this thread so I didn't get a notification.

Apa

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 10:02 AM, Apaec said:

The script used to bank runes in your inventory, but I seem to remember disabling this in an update. So the script should work with mage. I'd recommend trialling the script and testing this out though. Also, you might find Sand Crabs to be better exp - I also have a sand crabs script which also supports mage :)

Apa

Hi, Just to confirm, mage does not work. Wondering if you can enable this again for me, it does not matter if the runes get banked..

Thank you

EDIT - After a reset it does seem to be working now.. will update again if any issues

Edited by blobman1020

1 hour ago, blobman1020 said:

Hi, Just to confirm, mage does not work. Wondering if you can enable this again for me, it does not matter if the runes get banked..

Thank you

EDIT - After a reset it does seem to be working now.. will update again if any issues

Hmm, what exactly do you mean that it is not working?

If you set the script up with a spell, it should work just fine. It will never re-enable the spell, as the script is not aware of which spell you are casting, but it shouldn't bank any runes, so the spell should never be cancelled.

Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i just bought this script, it stops everytime after like 20 mins, my character just stands there doing nothing, then i get kicked for inactivity, im using melee.

can u help me please?

the bot doesn't attack crabs, it just uses auto retaliate for attacking crabs, so if the crabs are not aggressive the bot doesn't attack them even if they are not rocks anymore, is this normal?

update : my bad, i had NPC attack on hidden, it's attacking the crabs now, will keep u updated

update : it's working perfectly now, amazing script

Edited by Firas1007

Hi guys,

Just downloaded but I'm getting a Java error. Not sure if the client version I'm using isn't compatible or something maybe?

[INFO][Bot #1][09/05 11:18:10 PM]: Your GUI settings have been saved.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/05 11:18:11 PM]: [APA Rock Crabs] Walking to rock crabs
[ERROR][09/05 11:18:11 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osbot/rs07/api/util/GraphicUtilities
    at Main.mainclass.F(q:1558)
    at Main.mainclass.onPaint(q:1375)
    at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.iiiIiiiIiIII(jj:270)
    at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.getGraphics(jj:131)
    at bk.j(bk.java:39)
    at client.an(client.java:1361)
    at bw.av(bw.java:391)
    at bw.run(bw.java:345)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.LPT7.loadClass(az:258)
    ... 9 more

On 9/5/2019 at 6:43 PM, Firas1007 said:

Hey, i just bought this script, it stops everytime after like 20 mins, my character just stands there doing nothing, then i get kicked for inactivity, im using melee.

can u help me please?

the bot doesn't attack crabs, it just uses auto retaliate for attacking crabs, so if the crabs are not aggressive the bot doesn't attack them even if they are not rocks anymore, is this normal?

update : my bad, i had NPC attack on hidden, it's attacking the crabs now, will keep u updated

update : it's working perfectly now, amazing script

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in reply, i'm glad you got this issue sorted in the end. Perhaps I should add a check for this in the script to prevent this issue happening to future users. Thanks for letting me know :)

Apa

On 9/5/2019 at 11:22 PM, sexypudding said:

Hi guys,

Just downloaded but I'm getting a Java error. Not sure if the client version I'm using isn't compatible or something maybe?

Hey,

I'm not sure what is causing this. Please could you try with the latest client build? Here's a link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/156423-stable-osbot-2558/

(You should be able to use the download button at the top of the forum)

Apa

Edit: Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Edited by Apaec

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in reply, i'm glad you got this issue sorted in the end. Perhaps I should add a check for this in the script to prevent this issue happening to future users. Thanks for letting me know :)

Apa

Hey,

I'm not sure what is causing this. Please could you try with the latest client build? Here's a link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/156423-stable-osbot-2558/

(You should be able to use the download button at the top of the forum)

Apa

Edit: Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Hi mate, yes I'm using the latest client.

I've tried from multiple PCs and it's got the same error.

Pretty sure it's popped up due to an update of the client and the class you're using:

org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities

is depreciated or something now? As it's a pretty simple error 'ClassNotFoundException'  but might be a massive ballache for u 2 fix?

19 minutes ago, sexypudding said:

Hi mate, yes I'm using the latest client.

I've tried from multiple PCs and it's got the same error.

Pretty sure it's popped up due to an update of the client and the class you're using:

org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities

is depreciated or something now? As it's a pretty simple error 'ClassNotFoundException'  but might be a massive ballache for u 2 fix?

Hey,

Oops! You're completely right. I am fixing this right away for you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused - the script should be back up and running soon.

In the mean time, i've given you access to my Sand Crabs script for 24h so that you can continue botting while you wait.

-Apa

On 9/9/2019 at 7:45 AM, LuluBoiy said:

Just payed for this and it doesnt even work

Update: It just spawns one crab and does nothing after that 

Hi,

I replied to your PM, but I see now that you've managed to get the script up and running.

Please could you make sure you have:

• Auto-retaliate enabled
  • NPC attack options set to their default value

If both of these are already in place, and you're still having issues, please let me know.

Apa