Offsite scammer

Mackadizzle

Disputed member: @soulwarzftw

Banned on another site for scamming, and is trying to get a service done by me, and is just really disrespectful and pissing me off, he definitely has the attitude of someone who id never trust lol.

Cusses me out and treats me like a slave while im trying to do his service

Proof: he posts on this site that his skype is - ianxftw

https://www.p****bot.org/community/topic/1159980-scam-report-baheer09/ from that link, he is banned until he refunds 45$, which has never happened, which is why i assume he came to osbot.

He admits on skype that he was banned from power bot after probemas refused to sell him GP

aditional proof

I almost feel bad trying to get this dude banned, but after all of the disrespect and the way he talks to me, and this proof of keylog attempts, i just cant continue my service for him

I have proof that the guy im currently working for has been banned for keylog attempts, and currently owes 45$ to p****bot, im sorry but after seeing this, i am imediately cutting off all contact with him

Proof: http://www.sythe.org...a-keepcool.html

http://www.p****bot....nest-accs-ever/

https://www.p****bot...eport-baheer09/

Edited by Mackadizzle

Admitting to ban evading scam to which he owes 45$ too if you look at the link i pm'd you

Theres also links that show that he attempts to keylog over skype, which is why i immediately blocked him

25f4u8g.png

Skype name

28akyrs.png

after blocking him, he tried adding me on his other skype, that is mentioned on the offsite scam reports, under the name juan

b8lky0.png

Could you show us a screen shot of the user soulwarzftw saying his skype was ianxftw?

Currently I see nothing linking soulwarzftw to the user on p****bot.

If you need more clarification on what I mean, please feel free to ask.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/51321-buying-40m-07-gp/#entry574243

There you go

After reviewing the evidence, the user will be placed in TWC for the remainder of the dispute. I have notified the user to post here in regards to whether he did/did not refund the user on the other site. He has 24-hours to do so if in which he fails will be permanently banned.

In the mean time could you both post how much the service was for also.

We will await his response, thank you for your patience.

Yea man I knew i was banned for ban evading on the other website, thats why i told him it before he started the service, he cant do this to me halfway through when i made it clear that before i paid. and i have paid him 100% 50m 07 for his service its illegal if he cancels it, as far as their sayings against the other website i have no idea of the legitimacy of them, i dont owe anyone 45$ do my knowledge.

Yea man I knew i was banned for ban evading on the other website, thats why i told him it before he started the service, he cant do this to me halfway through when i made it clear that before i paid. and i have paid him 100% 50m 07 for his service its illegal if he cancels it, as far as their sayings against the other website i have no idea of the legitimacy of them, i dont owe anyone 45$ do my knowledge.

The Skype name provided on the dispute off-site matches the skype name you provided when requesting for Gold + Services. The evidence is conclusive that you do have a off-site report against you, could you provide proof of you solving this dispute?

The Skype name provided on the dispute off-site matches the skype name you provided when requesting for Gold + Services. The evidence is conclusive that you do have a off-site report against you, could you provide proof of you solving this dispute?

I would love to solve this dispute.. i havent been on p****bot for a long time, i have no idea who it is, or what even happened lol

I would love to solve this dispute.. i havent been on p****bot for a long time, i have no idea who it is, or what even happened lol

I really find it hard to believe that all this evidence is just a coincidence and its not you man. I had no intentions of not completing your service, you know that. otherwise i wouldnt have wasted the last like 9 days of my life, no lifing on your account. But you're just the worst customer ive ever had, you're so disrespectful and im not gonna continue working on your account. And every contact (even reputable contacts on osbot) refused to sell you gp due to finding out about the offsite scams, thinking theyd get chargedback

• Like 1

I really find it hard to believe that all this evidence is just a coincidence and its not you man. I had no intentions of not completing your service, you know that. otherwise i wouldnt have wasted the last like 9 days of my life, no lifing on your account. But you're just the worst customer ive ever had, you're so disrespectful and im not gonna continue working on your account. And every contact (even reputable contacts on osbot) refused to sell you gp due to finding out about the offsite scams, thinking theyd get chargedback

Because i have two feedback idk lol

Honestly, im sorry for whatever happened on the previous site, and i apologize for being a doosh durring the service, i was just nervous that i gave you 50m, and i was seeing no progress. 

if you have a skype named ian, and a skype named juan, why should i beleive that you dont use multiple identities to scam

My buddy made the other skype... his name is Juan lol

Because i have two feedback idk lol

Honestly, im sorry for whatever happened on the previous site, and i apologize for being a doosh durring the service, i was just nervous that i gave you 50m, and i was seeing no progress. 

My buddy made the other skype... his name is Juan lol

Besides the 53 theiving, i got you all of the stat requirements needed to be a complete pure lol. It might not LOOK like much, but i honestly played for about 50-60 hours on your account. questing can be grinded out in only a few days, which is what i was going to start after getting you 60 attack. Skilling takes much longer than questing. Im not pulling this out of my ass, i've had a successful questing service with many satisfied customers, and never one complaint, im really fast lol. You're just impatient, rude, you paid me late, and you dont respect the fact that i know what im doing, and im not just bullshitting and wasting time

Besides the 53 theiving, i got you all of the stat requirements needed to be a complete pure lol. It might not LOOK like much, but i honestly played for about 50-60 hours on your account. questing can be grinded out in only a few days, which is what i was going to start after getting you 60 attack. Skilling takes much longer than questing. Im not pulling this out of my ass, i've had a successful questing service with many satisfied customers, and never one complaint, im really fast lol. You're just impatient, rude, you paid me late, and you dont respect the fact that i know what im doing, and im not just bullshitting and wasting time

Well, i notice this, i understand, and i apologize again for my idiocy, it would be greatly appreciated if you accepted my apology and continued on our service. 

Well, i notice this, i understand, and i apologize again for my idiocy, it would be greatly appreciated if you accepted my apology and continued on our service. 

i feel like this apology is a show for the mods. You are SO disrespectful man, and disrespect is the one thing i cant tolerate. You seem like a completely different person now? You barely talked to me like i was a human lmao you said stuff like "shutup fag do my fucking service idc shutup" "stop fucking talking and do my service" and i could keep going on, its just unbelieavable how much you changed up now.

You made me negotiate with other people so much to find you gold, and then got mad when i tried talking to you about posting to buy the gold yourself and find a person yourself. and also got mad when it was hard to find a seller. that WASNT my job. My only job was to do your service, your only job was to pay. you paid late, i made slow progress on your account while i was awaiting payment. I still made a shitload of progress, and your account could be finished in about a week. It was alot of work, you only appreciate it now that i got fed up with your attitude

All of what i said above is irrelevant lol. the fact is your a scammer offsite, i wasted my life for your service only to be treated like crap, and i dont feel like continuing your service. Nobody on osbot wanted to deal with you, and now i dont either. youre probly just gonna charge back the gold you bought or something -__-

Edited by Mackadizzle
  • Like 4