[RELEASE] Free Staking Odds Calculator! 100m+ Winnings! [NO DOWNLOAD!]

Jack

I've done hundreds of stakes with an account that was 15 defense against accounts will same stats but they had 1 defense instead. Trust me, it makes no difference. You do not have any advantage what so ever. You still get hit as hard and as often as you would on 1 def.

Most people I'd try staking would want me to x because of the 15 def but I never did cause I know it doesn't do anything. And the people that didn't make me x were the people like me who knew it didn't have any affect.

And this isn't an excuse for having 15 def for someone that me be like "Well you got 15 def for a reason, it clearly does something", the account was a 1 def staker but I wanted to ruin it so I wouldn't be tempted to pure stake, as at the time, I hated it.

You're an idiot.

Values my staking calculator gives that duel:

Default Calculator (Boxing): 63.9%

Default Calculator (Single Weapon): 62.4%

Default Calculator (DDSing): 59.3%

Beta Calculator (Boxing): 65%

Beta Calculator (Single Weapon): 58.1%

Beta Calculator (DDSing): 57.7%

Edited by ProbsNotAssumeTb
  • Like 3

You're an idiot.

Values my staking calculator gives that duel:

Default Calculator (Boxing): 63.9%

Default Calculator (Single Weapon): 62.4%

Default Calculator (DDSing): 59.3%

Beta Calculator (Boxing): 65%

Beta Calculator (Single Weapon): 58.1%

Beta Calculator (DDSing): 57.7%

Go get 2 accounts, have them both have the same attack, strength, hitpoints. One have 15 defense and the other have 1. Normal DDS to Dscim, no move.

Then sit there for hours on end and stake. Since the the 15 defense account will "supposedly" have 7.7-9.3% odds, you'll have to X. Just do a very miniscule X, such as 1.05. Maybe even 1.03. But that shouldn't matter cause you've got pretty good odds cause of your 15 defense.

Then come back and tell me when you're cleaned.

Go get 2 accounts, have them both have the same attack, strength, hitpoints. One have 15 defense and the other have 1. Normal DDS to Dscim, no move.

Then sit there for hours on end and stake. Since the the 15 defense account will "supposedly" have 7.7-9.3% odds, you'll have to X. Just do a very miniscule X, such as 1.05. Maybe even 1.03. But that shouldn't matter cause you've got pretty good odds cause of your 15 defense.

Then come back and tell me when you're cleaned.

You don't have to X.

My script has made 30.5B since December 2013.

all.png

I know what I am talking about.

If you're staking against people that have 1 defense pures and you have 15 defense, 90% of the time they will want you to X or they won't stake you.

So you're saying that staking against an account with a higher defence level than you by 15 levels will not affect your odds of winning?

Because idk about you but thats bs :)

So you're saying that staking against an account with a higher defence level than you by 15 levels will not affect your odds of winning?

Because idk about you but thats bs smile.png

I guess you've never staked then.

If you have 2 accounts with the same attack, strength and hitpoints, one has 1 defense and the other has 15 and you're doing dds to dscim no move, you're not going to have any advantage.

AND if you're xing cause of your 15def, which most people will want you to, you're going to lose in the long run. Even if you're not xing, you might still lose in the long run if you're unlucky with hits and pid. Trust me that 15 defense ain't doing shit, it's still 50/50.