DNScriptMaker

Mr def nerd

Hope this doesn't take away from you fixing the Miner and Woodcutter that I purchased awhile ago. I really enjoy your scripts biggrin.png

I am still updating them, but I am not really sure if I want to add them to the store again. I am certain that I wont add the woodcutter back, but I will only add the miner back if I rewrite the whole script

This script will be released this weekend. There are probably things I have to change to make it even more user friendly, but currently there are just a few things you have to have in the back of your mind when you are creating scripts with this script.

1. When you add conditions to a bundle, ALL of the conditions you add have to be met for the actions to be executed (The script will execute these actions cronologicly).

2. If you want to create a script that for example alchs, you dont need to add any conditions only actions, because the script will always execute the bundle if there are no conditions attached to it. 

3. If you want to make an advanced script, split the script up into pieces. E.g: If you want to make a druid killer. Make a seperate bundle for walking to druids, walking to bank, attacking, loot and eating. This way the script will be very stable and very safe. (Please note that if you split the script this much, you must make sure that they dont have conditions that overlap eachother (E.g you must make the script attack NPCs only if there are no loots available, then you must make the script loot only if there are loots available)

• Like 1

This script will be released this weekend. There are probably things I have to change to make it even more user friendly, but currently there are just a few things you have to have in the back of your mind when you are creating scripts with this script.

1. When you add conditions to a bundle, ALL of the conditions you add have to be met for the actions to be executed (The script will execute these actions cronologicly).

2. If you want to create a script that for example alchs, you dont need to add any conditions only actions, because the script will always execute the bundle if there are no conditions attached to it. 

3. If you want to make an advanced script, split the script up into pieces. E.g: If you want to make a druid killer. Make a seperate bundle for walking to druids, walking to bank, attacking, loot and eating. This way the script will be very stable and very safe. (Please note that if you split the script this much, you must make sure that they dont have conditions that overlap eachother (E.g you must make the script attack NPCs only if there are no loots available, then you must make the script loot only if there are loots available)

Looking forward mate :)

• 3 weeks later...