Change the limiting PM's

Kittens

Your problem:
You can only send one PM every 3 hours.

Your solutions:

1. Buy Sponsor.

2. PM in Chat.

3. Make a thread in the spam section?

4. Post on your marketing thread that you're speaking to X on Skype.

Why all of these work:

1. It's Sponsor.

2. PM's are put into a log, so if a dispute is opened, staff can check that for evidence. You can put the link of a screen shot in that just as easily as you can in a PM.

3. You're Verified, so spamming is your specialty.

4. This is probably the most professional way of doing it, even though it would cause a spam in your thread. I realize you can't privately do screen shots of the skype convo always (some people don't want their skype names leaked), but if you can quote what they're saying, it should work out.

example of that:
Verified: "k lets do this fgt"
User: "Okay, can you post on thread pls?"

Verified: "What do you want me to say?"
User: "Say 'Speaking to *anonuser* currently, code word: bilgatetters'"

Now you go post:
'Speaking to *anonuser* currently, code word: bilgatetters'

He gets his confirmation, you get your sale.

• Like 2

As long as people dont complain or bitch about the spam threads then I can do that :p

But I dont want a mod hard deleting them.

I still prefer pm cuz staff can see the pms and etc vs a thread

Im not going to pay more money just so I can send a message to someone ? U gotta cross the line somewhere. Youre not allowing a trusted member with 270+ fb to send more than 1 pm every 3 hours. Well theres something wrong there. That just showd that the site is being greedy and wanting more money...

Ik sonew members cant spam out pms with links and crap but why am I being punished for something that other dumb people do?

I know dome members can and do spam out*

Your problem:

You can only send one PM every 3 hours.

Your solutions:

1. Buy Sponsor.

2. PM in Chat.

3. Make a thread in the spam section?

4. Post on your marketing thread that you're speaking to X on Skype.

Why all of these work:

1. It's Sponsor.

2. PM's are put into a log, so if a dispute is opened, staff can check that for evidence. You can put the link of a screen shot in that just as easily as you can in a PM.

3. You're Verified, so spamming is your specialty.

4. This is probably the most professional way of doing it, even though it would cause a spam in your thread. I realize you can't privately do screen shots of the skype convo always (some people don't want their skype names leaked), but if you can quote what they're saying, it should work out.

example of that:

Verified: "k lets do this fgt"

User: "Okay, can you post on thread pls?"

Verified: "What do you want me to say?"

User: "Say 'Speaking to *anonuser* currently, code word: bilgatetters'"

Now you go post:

'Speaking to *anonuser* currently, code word: bilgatetters'

He gets his confirmation, you get your sale.

sticker,375x360.u1.png

• Like 2

As long as people dont complain or bitch about the spam threads then I can do that :p

But I dont want a mod hard deleting them.

I still prefer pm cuz staff can see the pms and etc vs a thread

Im not going to pay more money just so I can send a message to someone ? U gotta cross the line somewhere. Youre not allowing a trusted member with 270+ fb to send more than 1 pm every 3 hours. Well theres something wrong there. That just showd that the site is being greedy and wanting more money...

Ik sonew members cant spam out pms with links and crap but why am I being punished for something that other dumb people do?

I know dome members can and do spam out*

We never hard delete threads, just hide them.

What classifies you as trusted? Nothing. No one is 100% trusted, so stop claiming you are :p

Posting in your market thread with Skype logs to verify trades isn't hard, just stick to doing that instead of being a troll & threatening to just constantly make spam threads when you need to talk to someone because you lost your rank that took away your PM abilities.

Very childish approach

• Like 3

Not childish and I am trusted.... I count as 270+ as FAIRLY TRUSTED vs someone with like 10?

Also not childish at all. Ya I lst the rank but its childish to punish others because of their actions.

My 07 selling gp thread was hard deleted. So yes you do hard delete stuff so dont lie about it. It happens, not saying u do it on purpose. 

And as for spam threads if I wish to get in contact with someone and cant PM them then yes I am going to have to create a thread to get in contact with them and tell them can u get on skype or hop in the chatbox so we can talk and etc. 

Like I asked/pmed gates a few hours ago asking if he can add me on skype and now I cant pm anyone for 3 hours. If I want to get someones attention and get in contact with them I would have to create a thread in spam section wouldnt I???? The thread can easily be locked/deleted or whatever 

Not childish and I am trusted.... I count as 270+ as FAIRLY TRUSTED vs someone with like 10?

Also not childish at all. Ya I lst the rank but its childish to punish others because of their actions.

My 07 selling gp thread was hard deleted. So yes you do hard delete stuff so dont lie about it. It happens, not saying u do it on purpose.

And as for spam threads if I wish to get in contact with someone and cant PM them then yes I am going to have to create a thread to get in contact with them and tell them can u get on skype or hop in the chatbox so we can talk and etc.

Just shtaaappp.

Like I asked/pmed gates a few hours ago asking if he can add me on skype and now I cant pm anyone for 3 hours. If I want to get someones attention and get in contact with them I would have to create a thread in spam section wouldnt I???? The thread can easily be locked/deleted or whatever 

Feedback doesn't mean you're trusted wacko.png

Blame the users spamming phishing links, not the staff.

Not too sure who did it then, but we've been told not to delete anything, only hide.

Writing a message on someone's profile isn't that hard. If you're doing a trade with someone on Skype and they ask for forum verification, tell them to go into the chat box, since we have access to all of the chat logs.

You're not going to win this fight, since every point you're trying to bring forth is just bad.

• Like 1

Feedback doesn't mean you're trusted wacko.png

Blame the users spamming phishing links, not the staff.

Not too sure who did it then, but we've been told not to delete anything, only hide.

Writing a message on someone's profile isn't that hard. If you're doing a trade with someone on Skype and they ask for forum verification, tell them to go into the chat box, since we have access to all of the chat logs.

You're not going to win this fight, since every point you're trying to bring forth is just bad.

+1

Also, Verified you may have more feedback than me.

But I'd trust myself more than I trust you. ^.^

You have more feedback than Divinity, but I'd trust Divinity over you.

+Asuna

+Cinnamon

+Mikasa

+pretty much anyone else I know on this site.

>.>

Trust is relative.

• Like 1

+1

Also, Verified you may have more feedback than me.

But I'd trust myself more than I trust you. ^.^

You have more feedback than Divinity, but I'd trust Divinity over you.

+Asuna

+Cinnamon

+Mikasa

+pretty much anyone else I know on this site.

>.>

Trust is relative.

Rekt

Off-topic: gratz on Trial, fantastic choice :o didn't even realise :o

Edited by Divinity
  • Like 1