Luring Gallery :) [LEWTS]

G4ng

Just posting quick gallery I lured in about 4 hours last night... We got 4 out of 5 people.

Btw most of the pics have text in them to get an understanding of how we got them 

BvwlSgF.png  <-- First dude smile.png

0T2VLTA.png  <-- Second guy... This one has a good story behind it which is why I'm going to start vidding these soon me and my friend were practicing how the lure would go down and we spotted another lurer with a victim lol.. I asked the victim what he had on him he showed me all those items and guthix d'hide (god wars d'hide). So luckily the victim had his private chat set to public and we stalked him and logged in on loot and looted everything except the d'hide lmfao- crashed.

qPlJ8JB.png  <-- Third guy. This one is sort of tricky I got him good for d chain sara sword 1.4m and d legs lol. I totally forgot to get a screeny of that loot tongue.png. He logged in after 30 mins (I'm with another victim in the screenshot btw) to tell me that I got him good and he's getting paid later that week and that's not his last set tongue.png Image speaks for itself.

cLlvhBU.png <-- This guy was in previous pic wearing the fury biggrin.png - He was a hard one to get but he was very curious to know how it worked so I finally convinced him to do 2mil and fury lool.

~~~~~~~~~~MAY-19-2014~~~~~~~~

bnlXOBZ.png Another 2m + fury easy cakes

~~~~~~~~~MAY-20-2014~~~~~

t585kA3.png --> New cashpile to prove 10m =] vSkBYBB.png  Btw the Fury + Berserker neck in pic are from loot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~June-7-2014~~~~~~~~~~~~

gUWHg58.png

Got this guy for those items + 1.7M cash wub.png

---Second lure (12 am after 7th june)-----

icmSVS7.png

Cash pile's like 2.4M wub.png

---Third lure of that night (small loot xD) -----

Wwo5yMT.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~June-17-2014~~~~~~~~

This one's pretty funny- First lure of the night too! LMAO 

First: We thought this dude only had a fury when I traded him my stoof he shows me 35m, I'm thinking this is a fuckin gold mine!

We got his ass so bad!

8jRSslg.png

Proof he dropped 35M cash + fury/b ring / mage book totaling up to 45.5M l5ZueB1.png

MZanS7x.png

Cash pile's not much just a 100k, don't know if he had more but it was the opening lure for the next night tongue.png (June 18) 

Picked up this next guy as a victim as he was doing gertude's cat jeez I'm evil rolleyes.gif

7ugS7AT.png

Will be adding more soon tell me what you guys think!

I'm real sorry for the excessive censoring. It's completely for my safety wink.png Enjoy.

Edited by G4ng
  • Like 1

Thats awesome.

You're somehow getting their login details as you said " logged in on loot and looted everything except the d'hide lmfao- crashed."

Its not really a lure, more like hacking their account thru persuasive means?

A lure is taking them into the somewhere ingame and making them fall for their own mistake not handing over their login details, although your way would be better, unless they have a bank pin.

Thats awesome.

You're somehow getting their login details as you said " logged in on loot and looted everything except the d'hide lmfao- crashed."

Its not really a lure, more like hacking their account thru persuasive means?

A lure is taking them into the somewhere ingame and making them fall for their own mistake not handing over their login details, although your way would be better, unless they have a bank pin.

Your post made absolutely no sense lol. what I meant by that is we were stalking a victim of another lurer. (Another guy-not me) was already luring. The guy dropped his stuff and me and my lure partner waited a bit and hopped to world where he had already dropped his items we managed to pick up 90% of the loot or more.

no support. luring is cheating people of the money. After being in the botting community i see how much irl cash people spend on buying gold, and i dont like to cheat them out of it.

tumblr_mo1qr1Nz0C1r2zbwco1_400.gif

OT: Never really knew how somebody could still fall for lures, but goodluck nonetheless ^_^

Edited by Lightsy
  • Like 1