Come see my sexy new script and hear my sexy voice!

Deffiliate

Looks good man. biggrin.png

the struggle to port over to OSbot 2

I'm not looking forward to the transition, but it won't be hard. I've got alot of experience with porting to new API's. I scripted for PB in the past and they were constantly evolving their API.

Edited by Deffiliate

I'm not looking forward to the transition, but it won't be hard. I've got alot of experience with porting to new API's. I scripted for PB in the past and they were constantly evolving their API.

it looks like a great script. And i feel you, i have to port over my construction script. Not too happy about it. But im a bit glad, because now i get to organize it more. Plus the fun of using a new api :D

is this u? 

BJERGSEN.TSM_lolesports.PP__2.jpg?itok=0

Haha no, but close. I'm a 6'3" lanky fucker ;P

Who is that?

it looks like a great script. And i feel you, i have to port over my construction script. Not too happy about it. But im a bit glad, because now i get to organize it more. Plus the fun of using a new api biggrin.png

Oh, for sure. Now that you're forced to pick through the script with a fie comb you're going to notice all kinds of things you can improve upon. By the time you're done you'll have a script that's 200% sexier.

• Like 1

Haha no, but close. I'm a 6'3" lanky fucker ;P

Who is that?

Oh, for sure. Now that you're forced to pick through the script with a fie comb you're going to notice all kinds of things you can improve upon. By the time you're done you'll have a script that's 200% sexier.

it's Bjergsen, the mid laner for TSM in LoL