Automatic font/colour/size system

Anne

Some of you may or may not have heard about the "automatic font/colour/size system"

Basically you can choose a font, size and a colour in your settings and whenever you post something on a thread or make one those will be the font, colour and size you've chosen.

It's really easy and nice to have this system for people who want to add colour to their posts but are too lazy/forget to change the current settings.
If you need more information about the system , I'll give.

Support?

I don't think this is a bad idea, but I feel like everyone would be using some random color and size and it would be really annoying on the eyes when every reply is a different color, size, and font. The optional colors/fonts/sizes are for special occasions.

Agree, but it's their choice to look like a childish person, right?

However, I'm not sure if anyone is so stupid to do this...

I don't think the colors/fonts/sizes are for special occasions, I've seen alot of Forums who have got this system already, and it works out perfectly.

I think we should atleast give it a try, it's always nice to pimp up the Forums a bit!

And let's say if there are people abusing the system a rule can be made about it and warnings/infractions will be given?

Edited by AnneLotte