Botting is too obvious..

alienborn

Unfortunately to those saying botting is dead, I managed to bot my account from 30-(high 90s) (I won't say the exact level...) and it's still going strong. It hasn't been botted 100% of the time, I play on it legit as well. All that you have to do is play smart. If the only activity you do on an account is cut yews 10 hours a day every day, obviously you're getting prepared for a ban.

You need to add other skills in to the mix, fishing, mining, crafting, agility, slayer, combat skills in general. Some days bot more than other days, that way it doesn't seem too much like a pattern you've been performing...

key to success with botting is using good reliables scripts, not botting 12 hours a day every day, babysitting your account(s) whereever possible and not training only one thing/skill for the whole time. Even an idiot can realise you're botting if you're doing those things and jagex's anti-macro team are definitely not idiots.

I've been botting on an account for like 1 week now including doing Blast Furnace and the key that the account is still up is random stats. I've been botting combat script at Goblins to gain attk/str/def stats, went into Blast Furnace and never got noticed. Switch from skills also helps a lot.

Can you please tell me ur break method?

I use 90 mins a script and take 30-45 mins breaks, never got caught.

Unfortunately a bot undetectable by jagex would be full of errors, as people are. To put yourself to the one and only task of let's say woodcutting or hunter, for the same activity, the same routine, for hour upon hour. Until the skill is maxed or amazing profit has come is an EXTREMELY unhuman thing to do. The reason bots get detected is because they're too perfect. They fail to missclick (usually) and they're very bad at human interactions. Meaning a little report gets sent.

A perfect bot won't exist because it isn't human. Everything else has a possibility of being detected.

To avoid bans, do more than just that one activity on the account. I do slayer once a day, and some crafting and fishing. Meaning when my bot goes on and I'm cutting them trees, it just looks like another activity on my daily to do list on Runescape.

Exactly this.

I farmed Abby whips for 2 months, however I always did things in between, like questing, buying stuff, selling stuff, doing an hour of skilling or whatever, then just running the abby demon farmer again.

However I went on a 3 day vacation, came back and just as I sat down on my computer, boom temp banned because I was doing the same thing over and over and over again with no changes.

I think the idea of botting is genius, and in the broad view of things, it could be extremely beneficial. However, I need to know what the point of botting really is. Jagex is cracking down on bots, and eventually you will be banned. Every account I have tried botting ends up getting banned before I make any use out of it worth the time, money, and effort I put into the bot. So what motivation is there to continue botting? Is there a way to not get banned that I am missing out on? If someone could make an script completely undetectable by Jagex, I would pay $20 a month for it, because in the long run it would be worth every penny. So if it is even somewhat possible, someone should attempt to make an account friendly bot. That would be a seller. 

If you bot for money you will ALWAYS get banned.

But you will most of the time make more profit than the account is worth.

And about main accounts, if you bot smart you can max out without getting banned.