How to delete recovery question?any tips?

lolop99

hi

i have account in 2011-2012 and set up recovery question in 2013 ,i want to sell it now and can't remove recovery questions.i have support jagex accounthelp and get answer they aren't want delete my recovery questions,any tips,helpfuly answer??

Only way to do so would be to log in and navigate to the account settings section, once there click on JAG (Jagex Account Gardian), and click disable.

Hope this helped

Recovery questions are Jag now just email jagex saying your account was hacked (a lie) and say you don't know them and prove that you are original owner at the same time because if you tell them you just want to remove it for what ever reason , they'd assume its because you want to sell your account.

Only way to do so would be to log in and navigate to the account settings section, once there click on JAG (Jagex Account Gardian), and click disable.

Hope this helped

I think hes wants to remove it completely not just disable :P

Hope this helped

Not helped tried 2-3 times

Recovery questions are Jag now just email jagex saying your account was hacked (a lie) and say you don't know them and prove that you are original owner at the same time because if you tell them you just want to remove it for what ever reason , they'd assume its because you want to sell your account.

I think hes wants to remove it completely not just disable tongue.png

Yes i want remove it not just disable.

I think hes wants to remove it completely not just disable tongue.png

You can't remove them facep.gif hence the "only way you can do this"

Edited by Divinity

Can't u remove em by recovering the account? (Not sure , but it was a lil time ago)

I think you could've a while back, but not anymore.

There are recovery questions, then there's JAG. JAG is a lot more secure and efficient. Once it's set, it can't be changed (except under special circumstances). JAG can only be enabled and disabled.

If you buy an account that has had JAG on it at all for any period of time or for any reason, you will need the answers to the questions. There is a very small probability that you - the buyer of the account - can have the JAG questions deleted.

Hope that answers it, lol.

I think you could've a while back, but not anymore.

There are recovery questions, then there's JAG. JAG is a lot more secure and efficient. Once it's set, it can't be changed (except under special circumstances). JAG can only be enabled and disabled.

If you buy an account that has had JAG on it at all for any period of time or for any reason, you will need the answers to the questions. There is a very small probability that you - the buyer of the account - can have the JAG questions deleted.

Hope that answers it, lol.

Yh but i don't know why can't remove old rec. question answer sadly thing,yes i know answers but don't know who buy with this account..