Community Minecraft server

Booch

"If you read the title correctly you'll realise. This is a COMMUNITY server, this is not Official OSBot Minecraft server, this is not Booch's Minecraft server. It's a community server were we all gather up, pay a few pennies and play together and have some fun."

Community server ? So basically you're saying OSBot community server ?

"If you read the title correctly you'll realise. This is a COMMUNITY server, this is not Official OSBot Minecraft server, this is not Booch's Minecraft server. It's a community server were we all gather up, pay a few pennies and play together and have some fun."

Community server ? So basically you're saying OSBot community server ?

Yes, the people from OSBot community help around.

Yes, the people from OSBot community help around.

"As far as maintenance goes, it's only fair that whoever wants to join pays the small(very small..) monthly split between the number of players, this money will be requested one week prior to pay day to make sure nobody has to take out anything extra from their pocket."

So if you create the server and you will ask people for fee, that is the foolest thing to do. OSBot have built this huge and amazing community. You should not ASK anything from OSBot members because you do not own it.

Edited by iJodix

"As far as maintenance goes, it's only fair that whoever wants to join pays the small(very small..) monthly split between the number of players, this money will be requested one week prior to pay day to make sure nobody has to take out anything extra from their pocket."

So if you create the server and you will ask people for fee, that is the foolest thing to do. OSBot have built this huge and amazing community. You should NOT ask  for fee to play the game.

Listen mate cause you clearly just want to cause some sort of drama. This is a fun community gathering server were everyone helps to put the server up and we just play and have fun. Simple as.

Stop trying to come up with your assumptions that this is some sort of business model. This. Is. For. Fun. If you want to be greedy and not pay $2, do us all the favour and don't join.

You're the only one complaining

Also, I'm not snatching anything from OSBot, this is something the community wants so get your facts straight

Edited by Booch
  • Like 1

"this is something the community wants so get your facts straight"'

So few people make MOST of the community of OSBot ?

I am not trying to create somekind of drama, i am trying to understand what is your purpose.

1. Why are you asking for fee if it is for FUN ?

2. This is OSBot community, and you are trying to make the members pay for something that is free ?

3. You could easily put the money into your pocket, EASILY.

4. If you really want to ask for fee, go create your own COMMUNITY.

I am not trying to create somekind of drama, i am trying to understand what is your purpose.

2. This is OSBot community, and you are trying to make the members pay for something that is free ?

-To pay for the server, DDOS protection/good hosting ect

2. This is OSBot community, and you are trying to make the members pay for something that is free?
-Refer to Q1

-Paying $20~ every month for nothing back adds up.. I've spoken to Booch and we could work something else out if the server goes right

-Easier said then done plus this was meant to purely be OSBot community related

You can implement a system that allows players to donate for the community server, simply to keep it alive.

Another thought I have is that, but it might sound stupid, to make a RuneScape 07 based server available to anyone, more like a "Wilderness"-server.

It could serve as a advertisement for OSBot(Having OSBot in the name of the server, or a link to this forum anywhere on the site), so you can ask Maldesto to get you a budget to start off with.

Everyone is happy with the idea(Whoever read the thread). Your posts are pointless and irrelevant.

1. I'm not asking for a FEE, I'm asking to split the EXPENSES to have a solid stable server

2. Minecraft is NOT free, and running a server on it is NOT free.

3. It costs MINIMUM ~20$/month. I can't afford that. Hence why I'm asking your OPTIONAL help.

4. Refer to answer one

You're ignorant and your attitude is toxic. Go away

You can implement a system that allows players to donate for the community server, simply to keep it alive.

Another thought I have is that, but it might sound stupid, to make a RuneScape 07 based server available to anyone, more like a "Wilderness"-server.

It could serve as a advertisement for OSBot(Having OSBot in the name of the server, or a link to this forum anywhere on the site), so you can ask Maldesto to get you a budget to start off with.

Yea I like all of these ideas. Keep them coming :)

Lol wtf is wrong with you guys, why are you attacking him for trying to start an osbot minecraft server? 

Tim-and-Eric-Space-Explosions.gif

It doesn't make any sense on creating OSBOT Minecraft server.

OSBot community is built by Max, Lazi and so on .. 

They should create the server, only that would work on my mind.

If Booch really wants to make a server, he should create his own community, not ask other community to join.

-To pay for the server, DDOS protection/good hosting ect

2. This is OSBot community, and you are trying to make the members pay for something that is free?
-Refer to Q1

-Paying $20~ every month for nothing back adds up.. I've spoken to Booch and we could work something else out if the server goes right

-Easier said then done plus this was meant to purely be OSBot community related

OSBot community is not created by Booch.

He shouldn't have any rights to do OSBot MC server.

Edited by iJodix

It doesn't make any sense on creating OSBOT Minecraft server.

OSBot community is built by Max, Lazi and so on .. 

They should create the server, only that would work on my mind.

If Booch really wants to make a server, he should create his own community, not ask other community to join.

OSBot community is not created by Booch.

He shouldn't have any rights to do OSBot MC server.

Sorry but are you demented? This is a COMMUNITY server and the COMMUNITY ALL together, NOT just me, would like to make it happen. I'm not taking right to make a OSBot OFFICIAL MC server you illiterate human.

Learn to read

EDIT: And stop taking this from a legal or moral point of view for whatever stupid reason you need to do so. I'm doing something to gather this existing community even closer to have fun.

ALSO, I don't want to create another community cause I'm part of this community and this is the community I enjoy being with, thus offering this idea to all the community.

Edited by Booch