Chatbox Moderator Sign + Forum Clock

Gilgad

Would be pretty nice if Moderators could have some sort of "M" Sign next to their name saying that they are moderators, most people just listen to the gold people nowadays and their false advice :(

Another thing that I think would be nice is to have some sort of a forum clock that everyone can go by. For instance if I see a post and it says posted at 2:20 AM, well I have no idea how long ago that was, so I just post "test" to check the time and see how late I am or how recent the post was, then I just edit.

What do you think?

I've fixed it to match your actual timezone.

Also I am not sure the first suggestion will be easily implemented and even then will people understand what the 'M' refers to? tongue.png

This just kind of sounds like a RuneScape private server mod crown.

We did have a legend awhile ago that did give information as to what each rank was. I believe it ran into some issues with other hooks though so I'm not sure if it will be re-implemented. If it was this would solve the first issue.

I've fixed it to match your actual timezone.

Also I am not sure the first suggestion will be easily implemented and even then will people understand what the 'M' refers to? tongue.png

This.

You cannot make the first suggestion unless you remake the entire chat feature yourself. The chatbox is a prebuilt addition from IPB who's code can't be editted. Also if they don't know green = mod then they probably won't be able to connect the letter m to mod either

• Like 1

This.

You cannot make the first suggestion unless you remake the entire chat feature yourself. The chatbox is a prebuilt addition from IPB who's code can't be editted. Also if they don't know green = mod then they probably won't be able to connect the letter m to mod either

That's true. Oh well 3 am didn't think of that.

bye bye thread.