RIP Amazon and Bug

lolmanden

Thats the thing with the  selling of gold, even with the usage of a middle man, etc. It's all about trust, and you never know when someone one day gets fed up and goes on a scam quit. Honestly though, scam quitting doesn't seem profitable too me, or scamming in general. Doing proper business over the long term earns more profit

• Like 2

Thats the thing with the  selling of gold, even with the usage of a middle man, etc. It's all about trust, and you never know when someone one day gets fed up and goes on a scam quit. Honestly though, scam quitting doesn't seem profitable too me, or scamming in general. Doing proper business over the long term earns more profit

because scammers are not interested in long term profit. they want as much as they can, as fast as they can...

• Like 2

Bug payed me $253.00 (for 110m) but I refunded it right away cus it was sent after i only gave him 50m and i got scared that he trusted me like that. Also, i wanted the payment in 2 transactions to prevent chargeback somewhat.. l0l so the refund completed on my end and takes like 48 hours or so to get to his "cousin's" bank  (then he can send me the payment again) yadayada it's been more than that and bug hasn't been talking much . . let's just say i'm fked haha. Maybe I should have just kept the $253.00 and inb4'd...

Bug payed me $253.00 (for 110m) but I refunded it right away cus it was sent after i only gave him 50m and i got scared that he trusted me like that. Also, i wanted the payment in 2 transactions to prevent chargeback somewhat.. l0l so the refund completed on my end and takes like 48 hours or so to get to his "cousin's" bank (then he can send me the payment again) yadayada it's been more than that and bug hasn't been talking much . . let's just say i'm fked haha. Maybe I should have just kept the $253.00 and inb4'd...

Having one or two transactions makes no difference with chargedbacks.

It does slightly. You can't always assume that 2 different transactions are linked to the same trade. And you would also have to dispute 2 things rather than one tongue.png

Because sending to the same person within minutes can't be linked...

And it really doesn't matter. I can send to you today and one next week and chargeback both at the same time. PP is just gay like that.