Sleep Paralysis

Empathyfaith

I was like 13-15 not too sure but I'm 19 right now. After knowing how to wake up from it. It isn't as bad anymore.

Damn, not as worse ages like 8 year olds, but sleeping paralysis can paralyze anyone physically and mentally. Yeah, I guess..but it still is pretty scary. You can't know if someone is having a sleep paralysis you'll just think they opened their eyes and just went back to sleep. While they're seeing some crazy shit you're just sleeping as if nothing is fine, or whatever you're doing.

Yeah, I just started after seeing a facebook photo (Sad but true) I thought it was some kind of just funny photo until I read the comments.

Same thing for me (was it on See more's page?). Then I did some research. I've never had sleep paralysis but I remember when I was really young having dreams about monsters and stuff chasing me and I could crawl into a ball to either wake up or stop the dream. Not sleep paralsys but kinda like lucid dreaming?

Kinda gravedug the thread when I was looking for a different one :p

• Like 1

Might sound a bit weird, but are you, the ones who encounter it, spiritually active? By that I mean if you 'believe', as in religion way. Most certainly not necessarily the christian god, but overall. I believe that dreams is the 'outer you', while your actual 'you' are the physical 'you'. It's quite hard to explain in english. It is all explained in this book, Temple of Wotan:

https://archive.org/stream/Temple_Of_Wotan/temple-of-wotan-ron-mcvan#page/n39/mode/2up

(You should be sent to the exact page, if you are not, go to page 43/44) 

Whether you don't want to be spiritually active, for whatever reason, you have to be. It is what makes us rational animals and determines a human and separates us from animals. I also believe that, as a huge darwinist, the atheists ought to die out, due to their lack of spirituality, which the modern world replaces with 2x dose of materialism, but the civilization will collapse at some point and my predictions and darwinism ought to take place. 

P.S.: It has NEVER happened to me.

Edited by snaes
  • Like 1

I experienced this over a week ago ?
I woke up .. realized that i couldn't move my body. I started to panic, tried to move my body because i knew that if one moves his body it'll go away. I felt how i moved my left arm next to my right hand. Then i realized that it wasn't my physical body that i moved, it was my astral hand. Then i started to panic even more. I tried to yell for my grandpa to move me to get me out of this state, yet .. all i heard coming out of my mouth .. was .. something like .. moaning ? But then i realized .. that someone else was in my room, it repeatedly asked me, Kristo(my name), Is everything okay ? I still panicked .. and .. i somehow managed to wake up.

Yes .. i panicked .. but i've always wanted to experience this. I am now trying to deal with the fear that comes with it. Once i conquer the fear, i will be able to successfully Astral project, that would be awesome! And i've also experienced Astral projection before, but not really 100% conscious.

To others .. do not be afraid of this new thing. Just let go of the fear and surround yourself with love energy, eventually, it will be worth it. Imagine what you can do while Astral projectiong .. go into other dimension, create your own temporar reality ? Everything!

Peace,

Edited by iJodix
  • Like 1

I experienced this over a week ago ?

I woke up .. realized that i couldn't move my body. I started to panic, tried to move my body because i knew that if one moves his body it'll go away. I felt how i moved my left arm next to my right hand. Then i realized that it wasn't my physical body that i moved, it was my astral hand. Then i started to panic even more. I tried to yell for my grandpa to move me to get me out of this state, yet .. all i heard coming out of my mouth .. was .. something like .. moaning ? But then i realized .. that someone else was in my room, it repeatedly asked me, Kristo(my name), Is everything okay ? I still panicked .. and .. i somehow managed to wake up.

Yes .. i panicked .. but i've always wanted to experience this. I am now trying to deal with the fear that comes with it. Once i conquer the fear, i will be able to successfully Astral project, that would be awesome! And i've also experienced Astral projection before, but not really 100% conscious.

To others .. do not be afraid of this new thing. Just let go of the fear and surround yourself with love energy, eventually, it will be worth it. Imagine what you can do while Astral projectiong .. go into other dimension, create your own temporar reality ? Everything!

Peace,

Haven't done much research on lucid dreaming and such, but I suggest you that you do not do, nor attempt doing something that is not natural. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

Yo momma must be one hell of a drug lord Troll.gif

That fucking made my day.

OT:

I had it once , I was sleeping in the car since I was going to another city to visit my mother's family then when i wake up everything's white like its the doomsday (judgement day) i got really scared so i closed my eyes then opened them and it was normal again.

• Like 1

Might sound a bit weird, but are you, the ones who encounter it, spiritually active? By that I mean if you 'believe', as in religion way. Most certainly not necessarily the christian god, but overall. I believe that dreams is the 'outer you', while your actual 'you' are the physical 'you'. It's quite hard to explain in english. It is all explained in this book, Temple of Wotan:

https://archive.org/stream/Temple_Of_Wotan/temple-of-wotan-ron-mcvan#page/n39/mode/2up

(You should be sent to the exact page, if you are not, go to page 43/44) 

Whether you don't want to be spiritually active, for whatever reason, you have to be. It is what makes us rational animals and determines a human and separates us from animals. I also believe that, as a huge darwinist, the atheists ought to die out, due to their lack of spirituality, which the modern world replaces with 2x dose of materialism, but the civilization will collapse at some point and my predictions and darwinism ought to take place. 

P.S.: It has NEVER happened to me.

I didn't know this has been observed before, but I did notice the connections between my sleep paralysis along with a few other things by myself, especially after I start becoming interested in spiritual matters. I'm not religious, yet I do have a very strong interest in spiritual theory's, like subjects about higher powers, what happens after death, etc.

I can complete understand the connection between them, being as my personal belief is that our dreams is another reality, not just some fake world we create in our head. So I can understand being stuck between both realities, resulting in sleep paralysis.

Haven't done much research on lucid dreaming and such, but I suggest you that you do not do, nor attempt doing something that is not natural. Just my two cents.

Actually this is completely natural. The ability of using your mind is not against nature. It's expanding your current knowledge of the unknown, which is something we should strive for as a human race.

Edited by NotoriousPP
  • Like 2

I didn't know this has been observed before, but I did notice the connections between my sleep paralysis along with a few other things by myself, especially after I start becoming interested in spiritual matters. I'm not religious, yet I do have a very strong interest in spiritual theory's, like subjects about higher powers, what happens after death, etc.

I can complete understand the connection between them, being as my personal belief is that our dreams is another reality, not just some fake world we create in our head. So I can understand being stuck between both realities, resulting in sleep paralysis.

Actually this is completely natural. The ability of using your mind is not against nature. It's expanding your current knowledge of the unknown, which is something we should strive for as a human race.

Are you an Aryan (Indo-European)?

This definitely happened to me one time a few years back probably around 12-13, I've clearly remembered it since. Woke up a little bit before my alarm, and upon falling back asleep I went into a dream that I was being attacked by some figure that opened my door and jumped on me. 

Scared me so much that I kicked a hole in my wall waking up

Only ever happened that once though 

• Like 1

This definitely happened to me one time a few years back probably around 12-13, I've clearly remembered it since. Woke up a little bit before my alarm, and upon falling back asleep I went into a dream that I was being attacked by some figure that opened my door and jumped on me. 

Scared me so much that I kicked a hole in my wall waking up

Only ever happened that once though 

I think that's just a nightmare m8

• Like 1

It's completly natural. All people experience sleep paralysis/astral projection every single night when they're a sleep, it's just they're not aware/conscious about it.

• Like 2