Anyone want to help me out?

Trap Head

I've got 1 account which is currently out of membership on 07. So I have no access for funds...

I was wondering if anyone would "front" me a bond on EOC, then I can claim it, and pay you back on 07?

I can either give a berserker necklace for 2 bonds, or I can sell the berserker and pay 1.5m for one?

Would appreciate it guys, either PM or Skype. I will leave a feedback too biggrin.png

Click this to add my skype automatically:

SkypePurple_zps642c98ed.png

No paypal, or access to IRL $$$...which is why I need a bond sad.png

@Verified...Brah...Last time I bought a bond, I didn't even play RS3, I was just going to claim it...It took me like an hr to walk to the GE from lumby...It's so confusing, it's not even funny. Lmao

ALSO: If anyone knows Abarta from Sythe, he can verify that I got a bond from him a while ago, and he went first. I payed up! I can give Skype screenshots if anyone wants to be certain?

Edited by MadTwatter

No paypal, or access to IRL $$$...which is why I need a bond sad.png

@Verified...Brah...Last time I bought a bond, I didn't even play RS3, I was just going to claim it...It took me like an hr to walk to the GE from lumby...It's so confusing, it's not even funny. Lmao

ALSO: If anyone knows Abarta from Sythe, he can verify that I got a bond from him a while ago, and he went first. I payed up! I can give Skype screenshots if anyone wants to be certain?

The layout of the actual game has not changed, so you're either just blatantly lying, or you just don't know how to get to the GE.

There's no way in hell you spent an hour walking from lumby to the GE without any type of interference in between the two places whatsoever.

I can walk there from lumby in a few minutes. It'll take me 10 minutes to get there for me... And that's me hyperbolizing.