99 smithing

Jordy

Currently I'm 77 83 85 86 87 88 89 smithing, I'm in the process of smelting 89,000  250,000 iron ores into bars and then after they are smelted i will be smithing them into 445,000 1,250,000 iron knives to reach as high of a level with iron knives as i can so that i can start making rune items with smithing smile.png By the way this is all being botted, My buddy has coded me two bots, one for smelting in port phastmys or however you spell it and one for smithing the knives in varrock.

250,000 iron ores to smelt into bars after crafting a couple hundred rings of forging (have to enchant them too)

I'm running breaks at every 8-12 hours and for a length of 6-10 hours long per break.

I'm currently smelting 8,600 bars per day minimum (that's 10 hours work right there). This might take a while (29 days to be exact at the rate of 8600 bars per day). But in the long run it will get me 99 smithing and a 55m profit. Hopefully I don't get caught tongue.png.

The smelting process was finished 5 days faster than i thought it would be so now I'm way ahead of time and can begin my smithing knifes which shouldn't take more than 5 (my bot broke for a period of days and now i am catching back up by botting extra) days to do all 1,250,000 knifes. smile.png

Status of what I'm doing RIGHT now. smile.png

Current status: (Smelting bars 40,000/250,000)

89 smithing smile.png
image.png

Edited by jordanmw123
  • Like 2

thanks all. this is my main acc and it's been around for a very long time (10+ years) so i'm trying to see if i'm being watched at all or not because of the fact that i'm on my original account as well as get 99 smithing smile.png

jagex doesnt care if your acc is 10 years old, mine was made in late 2004 and had almost max cape in rs3 and they gave me a perm ban for my first botting offence lol