Replying to your own thread.

Ambassador

To fix, edit your post and remove the build up.

It's not a build up of removeable items. 

It's basically like a script writer doing the following;

V1.0

- walks faster

- more stable

v2.0

- banks cats

- eats catnip

They are updates to the shop but when it adds to main post the whole flow gets messed up or if a post is added to another just looks wrong.

I like the current way it is implemented, people sometimes bump their own thread a-lot. And the current way they have it to where it doesn't affect your post count and does not also spam your thread it is quite nice.

Not sure if you read OP BUT I want to stop people from bumping too much by adding a 12 hour bump button at top of thread. Also this thread specifically was made to stop posts joining to the original post. People should not being getting post count for marketplace and not able to bump their thread with a reply. The only way it gets bumped is if someone else messages on it OR you hit the 12 hour bump button. The reason I hate it when my 2nd post on a thread is joined to the OP is because it looks like trash. I make my threads look good but then I have a bunch of other stuff I wanted to say under my nice layout ? Example: A person couldn't post in my shop so they private messaged me the order form. I then screenshot and pasted it into my shop. Because your post merges to your OP (if no one replies after OP or any post but I really just care about OP) and now I have my shop layout looking fine but then some guys order form at the bottom of it.

The only problem is the initial post, the opening post where you want to double post and update it without merging it together right?

Initial post or OP (original, opening post)is the only post I want to be immune to merging posts to keep the layout nice and organized.