OSBotVerified rank

lolmanden

If there going to contact you on the number, how can you give them a fake number?

I think its a good idea  I think the only two things needed would be:

ID - Passport / Driving Licience ( Showing Picture, name and address.

Telephone Number: Telephone Number that will be verified via text ( as stated above)

Like Roomscape says, there are ways to give a fake number. Or just buy a cheap prepaid phone or use somebody else's phone or w/e. 

Giving out my ID?

There's no way in hell I'm giving a copy of my passport/drivers license just to use the market here/become verified.

This ^

then dont become verified... simple

Why? What's the point of having 'verified' if people don't have PayPal or don't have a phone. If people give their fake PayPal/phone number. What would/could a victim do with the information of the scammer? If it costs a bunch of money?

Only thing 'verified' says is that you've giving personal information and paid $. Personal information could be fake..

And then still people can scam.. 

Why is the feedback system at the moment not good enough? 

Edited by PaasHazen18

Like Roomscape says, there are ways to give a fake number. Or just buy a cheap prepaid phone or use somebody else's phone or w/e. 

Giving out my ID?

This ^

Why? What's the point of having 'verified' if people don't have PayPal or don't have a phone. If people give their fake PayPal/phone number. What would/could a victim do with the information of the scammer? If it costs a bunch of money?

Only thing 'verified' says is that you've giving personal information and paid $. Personal information could be fake..

And then still people can scam.. 

Why is the feedback system at the moment not good enough? 

I didnt say Paypal only.

The ID would match whatever payment option you use, Skrill, Paypal, Western Union etc etc. 

Your argument regarding forging ID is pretty ridiculous. If you can forge an ID to look legit and match your payment option is ridiculous.

I didnt say Paypal only.

The ID would match whatever payment option you use, Skrill, Paypal, Western Union etc etc. 

Your argument regarding forging ID is pretty ridiculous. If you can forge an ID to look legit and match your payment option is ridiculous.

I'll fake my ID, ok? And the only reason to give your personal information out, is that the victim gets access to your personal information if you scam the victim, right? Like I said before, there's no point in doing this. What could a victim do with my name and address when he's living in the US and I'm living in The Netherlands? Will he go to the police and tell that he broke the rules of a game by real world trading and that somebody in The Netherlands scammed him for real money?

Edit: What's the point in giving personal information out? None.. Besides the fact that it could be all fake, the victim can't do anything with it. Neither could do OSBot.

Edited by PaasHazen18

Yeah, giving out the scammers info won't do much, if anything. Considering the info is even real, most people here are young and wouldn't even know what to do with it. This could also lead to people getting scammed and leaking the scammers info all over (the) site(s) and it could get out of hand.