Funniest Lure Fail Ever!

Gilgad

Ok so this guy was trying to lure me in varrok after I said "Buying DFS 24m!" So I bought a dfs for 24m, he wouldn't stop trading me, then he showed me like 200m + an ags or something, said want some of this for free? I was like sure, give it to me now.

Cut a long story short, he took me over to ardy (after I had banked everything), then he comes up saying, ok part of the giveaway depends on what you bring with you, the conversation that follows is just priceless!

9pKaBox.png

mxYmb60.png

ahM4gGp.png

WJe4duF.png

At this point we just walked into the ardy bank. Just me, him and then this Pmod guy xD

uTo8Kp2.png

QjSLUxZ.png

Anyhow, right after the Pmod said Lol, he just logged so fast, was the funniest thing I've ever experienced in rs.

the nuisance that people cause for auto traders selling items is so dumb. let me just offer what they are selling the item for, ok now let me take off the money, ok now let me put it back, and repeat this process 10 times over, and once i jump in, pause the bot and tell them to quit they go away, bastards, waste of time i could have used trading other people XD